1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is orgasm without manual stimulation possible?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Support and Advice' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

The question is pretty much what the title says. Is it possible to orgasm without jerking yourself off (ie- without someone else doing it for you)? Does prostate massage work by itself?

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I think its possible if you get that much aroused/turned on or whatever, I may have seen it in a video :grin: [ Thats just filthy ]

I don't think a prostate can massage its self...lol

3. Anonymous

Yes. It's called Psycholagny.

4. Chip

Staff Member Away

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can definitely orgasm just from stimulation to the prostate. Quite a few guys can cum just from being fucked.

You can also learn to bring yourself to orgasm without ever touching yourself, through breathwork, meditation, and focusing. It isn't easy to learn, requires practice and focus, but it is definitely possible, and quite enjoyable for those who master it.

5. Just Adam

i think jsut doing it yourself or someoen jsut doign it to you ...in any sense.... its quicker just as good and your getting exercise so all good :slight_smile:...and as grown ups allwasys said its good to play with others :slight_smile:

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. I've had it happen, to me and to guys I've been in bed with. But I honestly don't see what the big deal is. I mean, yeah, it's an orgasm, and those always kick ass. And it's kinda cool for it to happen in a different way, and I can always pretend (if I'm topping) that I "banged the orgasm out of him". :slight_smile: But the orgasms I had I didn't find any more or less intense than my standard ones. If you happen to be bottoming, sure, give it a try and see if it happens. But don't feel that it's something you have to experience, or that it's somehow superior to the "traditional" ones. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. Corny

Corny Guest

^ hmm can't agree with you there. Prostate orgasms are much more intense for me, but afterwards have an err ... different feeling. They are kinda way more intense while they last, and kinda meh .. afterwards. While usual orgasms are also very good while they last, and leave a nice afterglow.
    And as other pointed out, it is possible to orgasm without any kind of contact. Breathing pays an important part in it, and your "PC" muscle. You can activate that one if you try to "stop peeing". Or try to make your dick move :slight_smile:

8. Anonymous

gotta take teh good with the bad though lol...oh well jsut focus on teh great feeling while it lasts XD

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps that's why I'm a top? :slight_smile:

Lex

10. KaraBulut

Nothing to add to the answers- they're all good.

But one observation- this happens quite often with premature ejaculation and we don't think of it as "orgasm without jerking yourself off". So, it's a matter of whether you're looking to come without stimulation and the timing of it all.

Sometime it's awesome and then sometimes it's "Ooops". :rolleyes: :slight_smile:

Perhaps but you can always learn a new skill. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (*hug*)

11. Anonymous

i'm a male, i cum just from being fucked.

also a friend of mine can seriously orgasm on demand without even touching himself or doing anything. its rare but some people have the mental ability to do it

12. Anonymous

I am a female. This has happen to me twice. Just sitting on my rocker. Felt a small tingle as women do sometimes. The more I thought about the tingle it happened. Multiple times bk to bk. No self stimulation. Am concerned. Is this normal???

13. Gallatin

This thread is nearly four years old. Please make a new thread if you wish to seek advice on the topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.