1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my penis too sensitive?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ThPaJ4, Aug 11, 2020.

1. ThPaJ4

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m 16, and I’ve been with my girlfriend almost half a year now. We’ve been messing around and started to do some sexual things together. I’m worried for sex tho because I want to be good at it obviously and when I’ve masturbated I usually stimulate the shaft and not the head. I’ve tried stimulating the head before but when I do I get an overpowering feeling which I can beat describe as a ticklish sensation. I don’t want this to affect my sex life with my girlfriend at all and I can’t find anything about it online and I’ve been wondering if I’m over sensitive or something. I would assume sex is very stimulating on the head of the penis and that’s what worries me because I don’t want that ticklish feeling to cause problems for sex. Can anyone help me out?

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you are describing is totally normal. The head of your penis (glans) can be highly sensitive, but the sensitivity will not prevent you from having good sex with a partner.

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can be the same way. When I'm close to orgasm or during/right after the orgasm, the head of my dick gets insanely sensitive. It's something that with time my bf has come to understand. He knows that he either needs to let up or that I may move his hand if it starts to get overwhelming, and it's not because I don't like what he's doing. It doesn't hold back our sex lives at all.