1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it stupid to lose your virginity to a man if you are a man?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Sexual Orientation' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Anonymous

Is it? Should you find out what it's like with a girl before you try with a guy? This is in regards to men who are confused about their sexual orientation.

2. sam the man

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    No, not intrinsically stupid. If someone confused about their sexual orientation is drawn to someone- of any gender- and finds themselves wanting to have sex with them, then they should. If you want to lose your virginity to someone because you love and admire them, then if you're honest about it and feel you're doing it for the right reasons it shouldn't stop you. So no, I don't think it's stupid to lose your virginity to a man provided you're doing it for good reasons.

3. biAnnika

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll say it yet again...I think people should stop thinking about their sexual orientation, and instead try to get in touch with who you're attracted to, what you find attractive, what turns you on or feels sexy.

It is stupid to lose your virginity to someone to whom you have no sexual attraction. If getting together with a particular person and experimenting sexually sounds like fun, sounds exciting...and if at the time actual sex rears its head, you are excited and comfortable (if perhaps naturally anxious), then it is not stupid, regardless of the sexes involved.

If you force yourself to have sex with someone "just to see if you like it"...even though it feels like forcing yourself...then that's stupid, and harmful to both you and quite possibly the other person as well.

4. Chiroptera

Staff Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    100000x this.

5. idkgrrrl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that you should have sex with anyone of any gender, as long as it is consensual. There should be no rules to who you share your body with if it is consensual. Plus, if you like having sex with a man, it doesn't mean you won't like having sex with a woman. If you don't want to have sex with a woman, then there's nothing wrong with that either. Just fuck who you want, regardless of gender. (With consent)

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

No, It's stupid to have sex with someone you don't like to 'please' society.

7. Wuggums47

It's stupid to have sex with someone you have no interest in. There is no difference in the emotions associated with heterosexual and homosexual relationships. So you should also ask "Is it stupid for a man to lose his virginity to a woman, shouldn't he check if he's gay first?" It's the same exact thing.

8. jahow95

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Pretty much

9. thekillingmoon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Should straight people try it with the same sex first to be sure? Why should it be any different for gay people.

10. sldanlm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Totally agree with all of the above. Well said biAnnika.

11. shadowraptor

It's stupid if you are not attracted to said man. If you decide to do it "just for the lolz" or "just because" and there is no attraction or desire on your part, then honestly that's just a waste. You should have sex with whomever you find yourself wanting to have sex with. Just going and losing your virginity to a guy for the sake of losing your virginity is not going to be a pleasuring experience, and chances are that if you don't feel anything for this guy then it's not going to help you in coming to a conclusion about your sexuality.

12. Anonymous

I loved the experience with the guy. But the question was weather or not it is weird to lose your virginity to a guy before you try with a girl. But I got really good responses in this thread. Thank you all.

13. shadowraptor

Sorry about that, I was only working off the thread title :slight_smile:

14. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

No, it's stupid to lose your virginity to someone to whom you are not even attracted to.

If you're a gay man, it makes sense to lose your virginity to a man, and would be silly to lose your virginity to a woman. Now if you're a straight men, I guess it could be kinda silly to lose your virginity to a man, but hey, there's nothing wrong with a little experimentation. :grin:

15. Anonymous

I am still a virgin and a woman and to be honest.. If the time comes when I find myself losing my virginity to a woman, then so be it. I am nor worried about it, and I am not scared of being with someone I love and wanna be with as opposed to just wanting to try sex with the opposite member of sex just to see how it feels or if I do or don't enjoy it. Sex to me is more then just sex, it is being intimate with someone you love and trust and if that person happens to be a man for you, then that is okay. You don't need to be with someone of the opposite sex to confirm what you already know deep inside.

16. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lose your virginity to whoever you want. It is supposedly a special thing, it's your first time. Who do you want to be with? Be with who you want. Don't worry about what is or isn't stupid in the eyes of someone else.

17. DanielSmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why would it be stupid?:eusa_naug

Sex with a man is equal to sex with a woman.
    Why wouldn't it be?
    If you have any sort of sex you loose your V card..
    Even if it is with another man,because thats sex.:icon_wink

If you only feel sexual feelings for men, I guess doing it with a girl wouldn't really be as pleasurable.but you wont have the deep emotional feeling of love, which is what sex is about really..

If your bisexual you could decide which you like best.

How often do Straight men have sex with men? Not too often

Why should gay men feel they need to have sex with a woman?because why should we?it only seems normal because society accepts it..
    There is no need to try it but you could if you like:icon_wink

So why would you feel it necessary to have sex with a girl to loose your v card..

So to be honest,

It doesnt matter if you have sex with a man or a woman.
    Have sex, and you aren't a virgin anymore

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Now that I come back to this, I constantly have the same thoughts that I should sleep with a man first, so I feel ya dude.

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I did this very stupid move indeed.

20. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Fuck societal norms. I'm a gal with parts that "society" says make me a "man." No, they make me have male parts, and all that means is that they are designed to insert rather than receive. Like an electrical cord and wall receptacle. The cord is called "male" and the receptacle called "female." They aren't called "man" and "woman."

Sorry for that tangent. Society needs a revamp, and one without the religiously bred bigotry and resentment. If you're into the guy and want to make love, then do it. You won't know unless you do (and not forcibly).