1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it so hard to find my match ?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Support and Advice' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Anonymous

I'm a lesbian . I have had sex with five girls . The problem is I'm into rough strap on sex. The others kind of sex make me feel bored . They turn me off. All the girls I'm been with are versatile and into sweet gentle sex . Some of them had strap on sex with my , but one was done after 5 seconds and the other was too gentle and she wasn't into rough .

I went to a bdsm party and I'm on a bdsm dating site too , but there are few lesbians . Most of them too old or creepy for me . I don't want to settle for less . I know some butch like that but I'm not into butch . I want a girl who would get turn on by the same thing . Some who can come like that not just do it because I like it .

What should I do to find my match ? Go to the normal lesbian sites ? Gay bars ? Or keep trying in the bdsm environment ? Should I ask girls if they are into it from the beginning ?

Help!!!! I don't want to stay single forever!!!