1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal to be scared of being trans?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Emilya, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 15, and want to be MtF. I haven't come out yet, except for telling my trans friend. I'm really scared, and want to tell one of my friends. I'm sure she will take it fine, but I'm just too scared. I also don't want to come out, because I'm questioning a bit. I am fine with feeling awkward during the whole trans process, but I don't want to stand out if I do become trans. Should I just stay did, and hope that I feel better about my gender?

2. anthracite

anthracite Guest

No, and it‘s totally okay to feel like that.

If you want to be stealth, go be it. Don‘t let anyone make decisions for you. If you are unsure if you want to out yourself, don‘t do it until you‘re sure.

This can take a long time. Maybe you‘ll need a year and more to consider it.

3. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also don't want to develop more male features though. I just don't know what to do. Should I just bite the bullet, and come out right now? I don't know if I could say it, but I can atleast try to

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I don‘t know the laws in your country, but maybe you can go to therpy and get hormone blockers/E without a forced outing.

Second: There are a few blogs for MtF which offer diet and workout advice to help you lose muscle and develop softer features.