1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it me or have most gay guys had sex with women?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheLonelyOne, Nov 26, 2012.

1. LiquidSwords

Yeah I've had sex with a few girls, back when I was trying to convince myself I was straight.

It was a bit of a struggle and I didn't really enjoy it. If you're gay then you're not missing out by not having sex with girls.

You're gay, so your experience with girls doesn't really mean anything.

2. MixedNutz

I've had sex with a few women when I was younger. Trying to convince myself I was straight also. It did nothing for me and I had to have a few drinks in me to even perform.

If your gay, sex with a woman is very bland. More work them enjoyable.

3. VanceA

I had a woman try and sleep with me, but I wasn't a willing participant so I just got up and walked away. This was before I identified as gay and probably the precursor to me accepting myself. But I'm still, as always a 'double gold star gay'.

4. some guys have some guys havent
    it doesnt make them less gay and it doesnt really matter. all that matters is that they are comfortable with who they are now. some people realise later in life than others, some will sleep with women to try to convience themselves that the gayness will 'go away'. obv it doesnt so they have to face up to reality, when they are ready.

you shouldnt worry if someone has or hasnt slept with a woman or whoever, its not your life so why worry XD

5. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

Yeah I know. I guess I just want to find a guy like me lol