1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is him saying "Buddy" good?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ChristianHipstr, May 21, 2014.

1. ChristianHipstr

I've been talking to a guy off an online app the past few days. I've made some pretty blatant advances such as calling him cute and such. He says I'm cute as well at times, yet he likes to use words such as "honey" (which I see as flirty) but he also says "buddy"... Is that good your bad?? He's honestly pretty quirky, which is what I like about him so far, so that doesn't make this any more clear for me :/

2. Gen

Gen

You're over thinking it. There isn't any specific standard on what we use as terms of endearments. Considering this is an app, I'm sure he would simply choose not to respond if he truly wasn't interested. Don't worry about it.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is this a dating app or a general social media app?

I agree that you shouldn't overthink this. I don't see how him using "buddy" could be anything but good. Sure, it might sound more friendly than flirtatious, but that also suggest he's comfortable with you.

4. ChristianHipstr

Ya, I knew I was overthinking it haha. And it is a dating app, so you're right, he would have just ignored me had he not been interested. Thanks for your answers :slight_smile: