1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is bestiality "wrong?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LordofNihil, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Horribly, it's still legal in Texas. You can screw a dog, but you can't have a wife.

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll be frank. It's sick and wrong. Not only can bestiality cause the spread of disease, the fact that animals cannot consent to having sex with a human... well, let's just say that the implications would be disastrous if we accepted bestiality as a valid sexuality.

3. op you said further back if they arent harmed.... then its sort of okay....
    how do you know they arent harmed though? the animal cant tell you. some animals may be so scared that the person may mistake it for 'wanting' it. sort of like, shock. animals might go quiet and rigid out of fear but may not yelp/cry.

they will be harmed. they arent used to nor are supposed to have humans inside them. they are supposed to have the other animal inside them, humans genitals are way bigger than what they are supposed to ahve in them say another dog for example. it will hurt them. yes we shove thermometers up there butts, but that doesnt harm them, thats about the only other thing they are supposed to have inserted into them.

its sort of like someone trying to shove a traffic cone up your butt, your butt isnt really supposed to take that so it will hurt. same with an animal and human.

but yes its wrong imo.

4. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sigh... You people don't read everything here, do you? Well, I'm guessing some of you just say it's too long and just post. Anyway, why is this still going? And why do people assume all the time that bestiality is just the human inside the animal? Or does that tend to be the case? :/ What about the animal inside the human, hmm? Unless the animal is being forced to penetrate the human, that kind of tells you the animal isn't being harmed. Wherefore would an animal mount a human? I don't know... That traffic cone comparison is just odd, by the way. I don't know an animal whose penis is shaped like a traffic cone.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 08:21 PM ----------

Of course sexual attraction to animals isn't an orientation because sexual orientation is used for humans. I don't see what's wrong if you just take it, I mean... Wherefore is it wrong if that happens and you agree to that (and you don't get harmed or spread diseases)? Do you mean social ramifications?

Comparing animals to children doesn't seem to make sense. Toddlers aren't even physically mature for sex, for one.

Marriage of animals isn't the argument here though?

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

why do you keep thinking animals fucking humans is still healthy and good for them, and for us like the reason we assume that is the case is because animals dont tend to go for the human ass, and do it well, and succeed, and if they did it's still not good for them or for us

Q: BUT WHAT IF... THERE NO ANAL TEAR?? OR PHYSIC... PAIN, 2 ANIMAL? CAN ANIMAL... STILL HAVE THE SEX WITH ME?
    A: no, don't fuck animals even if it isn't physically hurting them, thank you

Q: WHAT IF CAT... STICK DICK IN SIDE HUMAN???... N HUMAN. EXCEPT IT.. PENETRATE BY ANIMAL, MEANS GOOD? YES, cat in heat ASKING FOR IT.. MAKES U THINK, HUH?!?!!?!?!

wut if the dog STARTED HUMPING... THE ASS FIRST??? MAKES U THINK.... about animal sex........

A: stop thinking about having sex with animals so much, it wont happen like this, thanks and god bless

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So basically, what you're saying, is that the animal will consent by getting horny? When people are being raped, they show signs of being horny, e.g. having an erection/getting wet. But that does NOT mean that it's consent. Of course, an animal may react. That's instinct. So yes, bestiality is very wrong.

7. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The topic isn't discussing whether it's healthy or good, it's discussing whether it's wrong or not(I'm not going to say it's right and then start supporting and pushing for awareness). And I don't plan to have sex with animals, if that's what you're assuming. I'm not trying to normalize it and I don't want anyone to like it either or change their opinions.

8. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

no you dont understand the dog was HUMPING MY LEG.... that means it wants me, to penetrate, i am good at picking up these social cues with the animals and makes it okay, the LAW will understand.................

(i love your sig)

9. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I already addressed this. With real world actually happened examples. It is not okay. The animal would much rather be having sex with its own species. It is humping you out of desperation/frustration/isolation. That tells you the animal is suffering already in some way.

Spay and nueter your pets. And please do not let them hump you.

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

it being healthy and good ties into being wrong or not

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 04:37 PM ----------

it's really unhealthy and bad for the animal, and human, but yeah sure it's still okay that makes sense right?!!?!!?!??!?! it's very bad for everything involved but IS IT WRONG??????

11. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Animals can sexually imprint on humans, and I don't think that means they're "isolated" or "frustrated." However, it tends to happen when the animals are really young and are taken care for by humans...

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 08:42 PM ----------

I don't know about that; I don't associate healthy and good with wrong or not. Tell me first, what's your definition of unhealthy and bad?

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

when it is bad for one or both or all parties involved, physically or mentally, lacking consent

fucking the animal is not good for the animal

13. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And I love trying to argue with people especially when I'm on the least favorable side :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

like this is not some LETS DIG DEEPER................ LETS DIG TO THE GREY MORAL GROUND thing, like legit just don't fuck animals that shit isn't good for anyone or thing

15. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

All this and more on the next episode of Maury!

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 08:50 PM ----------

Sorry, that was a bad joke, but I couldn't resist.

16. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

He is not the father!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

#156 asdfghjk, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
  17. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And so bestiality is always physically or mentally damaging?

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

yes

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 04:53 PM ----------

like you could be fucking a 90 year old chimp that was "~ASKING FOR IT~" with such a small dick it doesn't hurt them at all, it's damaging

19. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about you people just stop posting stuff here? I'm getting repetitive and it's getting boring. :/ It's tempting for me to reply when there's a new post, so I can't help it...

20. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

you revived the topic tho with ur "MAKES U THINK..... IF U PEOPLE WOULD LISTEN/READ ABOUT ANIMAL SEX CONSENT" thing like if you haven't gotten the whole thing outta ur system just finish it off bro