1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is bestiality "wrong?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LordofNihil, Jun 10, 2014.

1. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Damage is not just physical, it's mental as well.

I would also encourage people to not fuck dead bodies as well. A PSA about things that are not acceptable to have sex with is something I did not anticipate or predict in my youth but I guess we all gotta grow up some time

2. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm aware of that; that's included in my idea that if neither X nor Y are harmed in any way during intercourse, then it's not necessarily wrong.

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe a better question to ask is why people become physically attracted to animals in the first place.

4. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Indeed. Is it something people are born with, or are there other factors? Do people even know why some are oriented toward a certain gender or genders in humans?

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Don't go there, sexual attraction to animals is not a legitimate sexual orientation. And you seem to keep going back to the "What if the animal initiates it" And I'm going to say it again. If you just happen to be bending over with your pants off in front of an animal, and it starts having sex with you, there is something wrong with you if you don't resist it. As you've said, we can't speak for the mental state of the animal, but if that's true then neither can you. Until animals can talk, we won't really have a clear idea of what goes on in their heads. But from what can be observed about non-human animals, the smartest ones are comparible to toddlers. And toddler's can't have sex because legally and morally, humanity has decided they can't give consent, due to their mental state.

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 02:13 PM ----------

I almost get the feeling some conservative senator is going to see this thread and use it as proof that marrying animals is next...

6. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You have won the thread.

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 12:20 PM ----------

And this takes the cake for the worst thread on this site, Can a Mod lock this down please?

7. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have won the thread.

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 12:20 PM ----------

And this takes the cake for the worst thread on this site, Can a Mod lock this down please?[/QUOTE]

Why because you disagree with it? Discussions shouldn't be censored.

8. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Bestiality is complete rape. The animal cannot give consent because they do not speak the language we speak. We are human beings and they are animals. It just wouldn't be right without consent.

9. leer

I just dont get this thread:eek: the answer to the question Yes its wrong .

10. Jimmy04093

So if we are working on the assumption that animals are akin to children in terms of intelligence, and that it would therefore be wrong to take advantage of them, what do we call it when animals mate with each-other? Is it "okay" because they are the same species? Because they "get" what the other animal is saying? Most people would view children having sex together as wrong, and I agree with them. But since it is generally accepted that animals and children cannot see as far down the road where consequences are concerned, does that mean that since animals will never reach that level of intelligence that they can never give informed consent? Even to a member of their own species? Animals DO rape other animals, (just research what male polar bears do when they come across a female with cubs if you want to have nightmares) but where is the line between informed consent, consent, and rape in the animal kingdom?
    On a side note if you are throwing a stick for your dog, how do you know he likes it? All dogs could theoretically hate fetching sticks, but we assume they absolutely enjoy it because of the way we choose to interpret the "language" that they use. My point is, there IS a point of commonality in the communication between us and animals. And if there is at least one reference point to go on, you can theoretically deduce from the behavior at that point if the animal is sad, happy, indifferent, or any other emotional state, when they are in a completely different situation. Short version: If you know what a happy dog looks like when fetching a stick, then you know what a happy dog looks like in any other circumstance.

11. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

If one does have treat for dog, but dog eats treat, is it consensual body happy of communicate? Can dog obstacle, for penetration? If child does the sex, but animal does the sex, animal like the sex??? Cat boner up my butt, does question not?? Cat rape, but cat human health? If I have a boner, as does the pet, is it consensual? Horse may try to move but if it does not kick, and boner, fucking animal wrong??? What is consent??? Animals communicate, therefore I can fuck them.

Greetings new members, welcome to our LGBTQ+ forum where we enjoy the severe and pressing social issue of stigmatizing consensual and healthy animal fucking, have a nice trip

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 01:35 PM ----------

Is bestiality "wrong"?

Well as a human being with experience, of the sex, and an open-mind, and a person who has a paper of degree, and is around a animal sometimes, and no concept of human workings and social standards, or any sense of empathy and compassion, but a huge raging hard-on for animals, and a degree in philosophy, I think we need to step back! As a person that thinks, a lot, on a day I spend not in the company of healthy socialization with animals and with people, I think we really do need to think for what do we define as "wrong" for is man fucking the horse only stigmatized for humans, or does one think the horses to neigh and gossip over the water trough about the humans they, also, wish to fuck

so if the horse mounts me, it is consensual makes you think??? vaccines give me the autism, and i breathed a chemtrail, makes you think, about horse fucking, I'm thinking about it right now.... if a man falls on the woods, becasue the horse tried to have CONSENSUAL sex with him, does it make a sound

neigh it does

#131 asdfghjk, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
  12. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

This response makes no sense to me. Of course It's natural for two animals to have sex because they reproduce with each other in their own species. A human with an animal is not okay because an animal doesn't show true informed consent, you can spread serious STD's that way, and if the human is the pitcher it can rip out the animal's insides.

It's being compared to children because children can show body language that indicates they are saying 'yes' to an adult having sex with them, and children can physically enjoy sex with adults. With animals It's the same thing; but the mental trauma can happen in both cases even with the implied yes.

Secondly, children engage sexually with other children all the time; It's a normal part of child development. There's a line between appropriate sexual behavior between two children (that doesn't go too far, you'd never see them penetrating one another) and completely inappropriate behavior; so yes children rape children too. Same goes for the animal kingdom. But an adult with a child or human with an animal is never okay, ever.

13. robotman

This thread... :dead:.

14. edgy

edgy Guest

worse than pedophilia

15. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is such thing as a sexual attraction to animals... it's very prevalent in history. Animals were even trained to have sex with, rape, and even kill and eat humans afterwards for show. There were tribes of Native Americans that had sex with animals. Rome... Greece... just because it grosses you out doesn't mean it isn't an attraction.

Bestiality is in the Bible, it's part of Greek mythology, it's written on caves and canvas. It being right or wrong doesn't change that it's out there and well documented so saying it isn't a valid sexual attraction is blatantly ignorant.

16. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

let's not make sex with animals okay though, please, like history has done bad and questionable things and i would like animal fucking to not come back and i think the naimals would be better off really, to live without sex with humans even if they're "asking for it" lmao

17. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whether it's okay or not isn't the point I was making.

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i would direct all topic viewers to know to not have sexual relations with an animal, please and god bless.

19. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

^ This so much.

20. KWDBM

Wow. I go away for a few days and come back to *this*?? Woah.

I see a lot of talk about consent and the animal "wanting" it or liking it or whatever.... It's crap. We cannot accurately communicate with the animal, therefore we cannot know *for sure* how the animal feels about the act. If we cannot know that, it is rape. Full-stop.

An animal who doesn't fight or growl, even an animal who seems to be interested in the act is no more "consenting" then the child who's to scared to fight or the woman who's body gets aroused no matter what she's screaming.

This is disgusting and I can't believe there's any question to the matter! Wow.