1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is bestiality "wrong?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LordofNihil, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Eric

I can't believe this thread has gone on so long, let alone that it exists at all. Like seriously what the fuck.

Yes, fucking animals is wrong.

2. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that directed towards me? :/

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

probably me, i just honestly don't even know how to begin wrapping my head around this like I try to be open minded about all sorts of stuff but just like, don't have sex with animals, I'm sorry but a lot of the points brought up are just so absurd I can only throw absurdity back like for real.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 07:43 PM ----------

Like I guess it doesn't seem like it on the other side of the creek but that shit's flowing all sorts of ways you can only stand in it and bathe in the crazy, there also isn't much more to contribute to the convo at this point i mean just do not have sex with animals PLEASE

4. tulipinacup

seriously.

5. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both you and axolotl... or anyone else with the common knee-jerk reactions for either side. Berating people doesn't help your cause it just makes them go on the defensive, so since this is a moral issue people should take the 'moral high ground'.

I have a hard time believing that anyone here is actually molesting animals. What I don't have a hard time believing is that people have fantasies about it. It's actually ridiculously common to imagine such things, humans are sexual creatures so it doesn't surprise me.

6. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At this point in the thread, I say whatever. I have no plans for animal sex :l

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 11:50 PM ----------

In that case, thank you :3 Fantasies aren't necessarily issues though; people can fantasize about anything and it's only questionable if it's actually done.

7. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

The cause of "please do not seriously have sex with animals", a flag I wave high, I will calm it down but it's just gotten so ridiculous I am just laughing on my ass

I am very sad and concerned if people thinking about sex with animals is a ridiculously common thing, beyond a "what if.... wait, shit, no" thing like where it gets to a "hm, yes" fantasizing thing and I have to question that because I'm pretty sure most people are gonna have a "fuck no" knee-jerk reaction off of the internet, except for I guess rural areas or in history, and if it happens in thought okay alright, it's alright man, I mean shit happens but do not actually act on the sex urge, for the animal and even the person involved

8. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't call this a cause nor do I want to help it anymore at this point :/

9. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

it's alright man it was a fun think tank, go volunteer at an animal shelter and cuddle with some puppies, it's fun

10. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your thoughts shouldn't be shamed, they're not doing any harm. Even when I'm on my medication I have thoughts and voices in my head to hurt people but that doesn't make me any worse of a person since I don't act on them eh? What happens inside of your head isn't real so just relax.

11. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not everyone sees it that way though.

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2014 at 12:07 AM ----------

Mmm... I like cuddling with puppies. And ferrets :3

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Thoughts are fine as long as it's not normalized to action yea, just gotta keep the self-control u feel, like we all think about all kinds of shit but if we look at the thought and go "whoa wait a second" and know what's good it's all cool (!!)