1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

irony. when i feel used by some women, i do the whole "im so done with women"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tigermud, May 24, 2018.

1. Tigermud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i was wondering if im the only one who acts like this. its like when typical straight women fallout with men, they do that whole "im sick of men, im turning lesbian" (as if you can turn gay, unless you really are bi).

when im annoyed with women sometimes i do wish i was straight. but i strongly feel i wouldnt change the fact i like women. its just luck when youre looking for someone to fit your personality. my luck i keep falling for immature girls. im not perfect, i dont know if i have a type. all i know i do believe in soulmates and i really do hope to find her.

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm done with relationships and I haven't even had one yet. Don't want to get hurt/abused and have to consider my abuser the "victim" for some "valid" reason or have to stay in a relationship with them for that "valid" reason.

Just find some good friends or keep the good friends you already have, so you aren't lonely. And get into a hobby maybe and go to a club for it, then you can meet people with same interests.

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    *Hugs.* I think we all go through periods like this. Especially if you feel like have been taken advantage of. I have never been in a relationship but I have had many friendships, and one of my very longest, we've known each other since I was a little girl, has in recent years become very one sided. It has really hurt me that she no longer considers me a priority in her life and and it has made me very cautious about making new friendships. I have a habit of being used by my friends. But not all people are like this. One day you will find someone who treats you the way you deserve.

#3 Love4Ever, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018