1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Hemant, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Hemant

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! I am 41 male from india. I was desperately in need of a genuine gay frienship and support group and I found EC. I have had certain major setbacks in my life lately and am not able not get the required support element from my surroundings. I have certain confusions and questions about myself that I hope to find answers here. My love to all members of EC community. I am happy coming to EC. I have never been on any social media ever, so I am not aware of how to present myself on social media platform. I don't have friends at this age as previous ones are busy in their family and life business and moreover I don't feel safe enough and sane discussing myself with people other than lgbt coz they won't be able to understand. So here's me...

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that you have struggled to find support previously, but I hope that you will find some here.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hemant.....Hello and a very big welcome to Empty Closets! There are quite a few sub-forums here on EC...why don't you take a few minutes to check them out and then jump right in to where your interests lead you. We're glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey @Hemant ! One thing EC is good at is providing a platform for support. So please don't hesitate leaning on the community. Share your experience, rant about your problems or your day, or just casually browse the forum and post! That's a great way of getting started. Don't stress about presenting yourself on social media platforms, there are no hard rules! You're doing really well! :slight_smile:.

5. Hemant

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well you are a veteran!! I must call you Sir. To tell the truth while posting on hair dyeing thread I had gone through your profile and got very impressed. (I had a wish somewhere inside me to be able to interact with a senior man). And to my surprise I saw you welcome post next morning. Thank you for welcoming me. Saw your album too. Cute as child and handsome at adulthood. Couldn't figure you out in third one though. I am going through various forums here at EC. I am taking my time. Once I am able do PMs I might be able to share myself more. Waiting till then. Again my respects to you. Thank you.

6. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hemant.....I am glad that anything I said was helpful to you! As to the third photo...I am in the center, front wearing a black tuxedo with white trim. I am the conductor of the small symphony orchestra. Thanks for your reply to my post! It's really nice to find out that something I said helped someone else!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: