1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intresting information

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eligh, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Eligh

Okay, recently I have done research on why I am left handed, and what I came up upon was very intresting. In this site I read that 39% of gay men are left handed, and that lesbians have a probablity of 91%. Some belive it to be caused by birth stress to be left handed, others say its genetic, or it could be both. Also, being left handed makes you have more mortality, your more prone to certain types of diseases, and will definetly have some health problems in the future. But being left handed doesnt neccicarily mean that you are right brained, to be right brained you would have to use your left side of the body dominantly. I use mine for cooking, writing, grabing, and cleaning. I am right footed, but that is only a minor part of my right braindedness. If you are right brained you are more likely to think absractly, and be more in tune with your sences. You are more creative, and you are more likely to be an artist over a bank accountant. So yeah, its pretty intresting. I just though I would share that with you all.

2. biman

What if you're bi? :eusa_eh: :biggrin:

3. confusedkid

confusedkid Guest

Ambidextrous???

But seriously, you should just be left-handed and give up women. :tongue:

-CK

4. TriBi

^hehe^....*chuckle*

5. Eligh

No f*ckin clue?

I dont know what that would mean if your are bi? You probably have as much the possibility as a gay man or woman depending on your sex. I truely dont belive in bisexuality, I think that its just a side show on the way to straightville, or gaytown. But it just depends, genes are what makes a person, so we'll just have to wait and see.

6. biman

It was intended as a joke......