1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internalised hate

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by W3llzo, Oct 12, 2017.

1. W3llzo

W3llzo Guest

I've recently been going through a hard time.
    One of the reasons is that I keep thinking that If I were just a guy people would accept me.
    I'm butch and I just can't fit in, not only because people stare creepily at me when I'm doing my business in a washroom or for other random reasons, but also because everyone keeps saying that they'd love me more if I were a guy instead of a mess....and that I'm just a guy who's lying to himself.
    I'm sure I'm not trans, but it's getting hard to keep feeling left out because I just don't fit with both sides

Zoe Kay likes this.
  2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's a saying about this that i'm not awake enough to remember properly, but basically if it matters to them then they don't matter. I know, easier said than done, i won't even come out at work yet. But that's my opinion. There will be people that will support you and accept you for you. If you're not trans, you aren't trans, and they can either deal with it or fuck off that's my opinion lol. Do you have like an LGBT group or organization near your town? Maybe try stuff, like hobby and activity type stuff, and meet some new people.

3. Destroyed

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, when people around you can dare even tell you such crude stuff. It just gives a glimpse to their own inhumane qualities and hypocrisy.
    Dont loose hope in yourself, as someone suggested above, i agree with them that the best thing for you right now if possible are lgbt groups and friends that share common interests with you. Your still wonderful and attractive, even as butch as you come.

W3llzo likes this.
  4. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should surround yourself with people who will accept you for who you are and not who they want you to be. PLEASE don't transition to please other people. You will NEVER find happiness that way.

Zoe Kay likes this.