1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inferiority complex or just simply Gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hope4love, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    a lot of people associate feelings of inferiority to being gay, and i'm starting to believe that it could be true, maybe because i feel like i'm not good enough for woman i chose men?
    i need to know the truth, could it possibly be both?
    and i'm talking about myself, not in general.

2. mattblack

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's a difficult question to answer...there are so many things to take into account.
    You're saying that you think your feelings or compulsions towards guys are actually because you don't feel good enough for women?

I've had something similar...I used to cam quite often with guys...not because I was into it, but because it was a defence mechanism against something else.

These things do happen. I guess the best way to tell if your attraction is genuine or a defence mechanism is to ask yourself...am I actually into it when I do it?

Hope4love likes this.
  3. Tracy12316

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good question I am in the same place sexually. I really truly like girls. But continue to have sex with men. I find their genitalia a sexual turn on. But I’m not attracted to them. I usually dress like a girl and I feel like it’s ok to have sex with men and sexually I act like a girl. It’s very confusing because I don’t understand why I do it.

Hope4love likes this.