1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of a relationship advice and life update.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by abandoned, Jan 10, 2018.

1. abandoned

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I started using a hookup appand one guy tapped me, without saying anything. I tapped him too, but we never chatted.
    Five days later I saw that he linked his Instagram account, so I requested a follow, but he never accepted.
    I found him on Facebook and he asked me if we know each other. I said no, but we continued chatting and stuff. He found out that I have interest in him, but we couldn't meet, because he was in another town for Christmas and New Year (btw. Happy New Year!).

When he came back, we saw each other for 10 mins, because I had work, he too but from then to now we meet everyday for a little bit. Last time I was with friends out of town (to see a sunset), but not to far plus we was with a car. He came to see me (which was very sweet) and he asked me if I want to be in his car on our way back and I said yes. When we returned he left, but asked me if I was free later that night and I was.

After I came home, he asked me to go out with him. We were hanging out for a bit and when he dropped me home, we hugged for "goodbye" for the first time.

Today we have plans to go out for more than 30 minutes, but the problem is that I don't know what to talk about. We only had small talks and I don't really like small talk. So can you give me ideas on what to talk about and what should we do, because I get anxious everytime I think about it.

Also he recently broke up with his boyfriend (who I stalk now haha) and I think he is still not over him. I don't talk about him, because I don't want to make him feel bad or something.

This is the first time that a guy has interest in me and I have interest in him. Help me.

#1 abandoned, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  2. shadowalex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like everyone says this but the best advice I can give you is to be yourself. thats all you have to do really. I sometimes struggle to think of things to say beyond small talk too. You can show him that you wanna get to know him better by asking him about himself and you can tell him what your interests are and so on. It sounds like you are both interested in each other and want to get to know each other better. try not to overthink it and good luck. :slight_smile:

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do take care of the fact that he recently got out of a relationship. I personally just got out of a relationship a month ago, and around the same time I immediately clicked with a guy right after (unexpected). Not labeling anything on it yet, but I do see a potential relationship with him.

Do take things slow with him and just try to keep and casual; get to know him as a person first. Ask what he does for work, free time, etc. Any pets? All those are great conversation starters.

#3 Jax12, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  4. abandoned

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you for the advices, they really helped me.

There was only one problem, we didn't match astrologically - I'm Pisces and he is a douche bag..