1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In my 60's and making changes.....

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by JessNC, Oct 21, 2020.

1. JessNC

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good day, all. I so appreciate this forum and the experiences, opinions, and support others have shared with me. Thanks, everyone.

I am particularly eager to hear from folks exploring/expanding/changing their sexuality or gender identities and expressions while in their 50's and later. Anybody out there?

I have moved through the world (mostly) as a male identified but internally/privately queer individual in hetero relationships most of my life. The past decade, however, cracks in my identities and expression have developed and grown. I feel very positive about my growth and embracing strong same sex attraction and desires and a desire/need to transition to an expanded gender identity and expression. I am avoiding fixed labels for myself because it feels like that thinking is what I want to move beyond.

Hope to hear from you.

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I settled my gender quite a few years ago. For many years I used the label lesbian and greysexual but recent developments have made me realize that I am most likely demisexual and panromantic.

3. Biappeal

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was in my mid-40s before I embraced my sexuality. I am married and camr out to my eife at 55 yo. I am most comfortable with the "label" of being gay. In my case, this is a true reflection of who I am and who I want to be.

4. Robyn mac

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't label myself but my long term girlfriend had brought out my other side. While she is straight I enjoy sex and company of both sexes. We both enjoy males at times together and seperately.