1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Harry's Place *Order of the Phoenix/Half-Blood Prince Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bruh, Jan 17, 2018.

1. bruh

bruh Guest

You are Harry Potter and you've just found out that Kreacher lied in order to lure you to the Department of Mysteries, where Sirius dies. It occurs to you at some point that it's Kreacher's fault that Sirius is gone. how do you react?

personally, I'd beat the crap out of him and then ignore him forever

2. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You have to remember though, that Narcissa Malfoy (Who is a Black by birth) instructed Kreacher to mislead Harry. Kreacher was just taking orders from a Black family member. Plus Kreacher was willing to work with Narcissa because she treated the elf far better than Sirius ever had.

Harry eventually admits that Bella and Narcissa's tactics of being nice to the elf worked out better than Sirius pure hatred of him.

Kreacher isn't really to blame here, Narcissa is (several people are actually). Kreacher was just the messenger.

#2 BothWaysSecret, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  3. bruh

bruh Guest

so I'll hate them both. and what kind of nerve does Narcissa have to do this, and then seek comfort in Harry by asking if Draco is alive after Voldemort "kills" him?

4. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    By the time she asks if Draco is alive, she's done with Voldemort. He had hurt her family enough in the past few years, between mocking and ridiculing her husband after failing to get the prophecy, Voldemort seizing their house as Death Eater headquarters, and putting Draco in danger if he failed to kill Dumbledore. By this point, she's just a mother who wants her family. She wants out of the Death Eaters.

Here's a reddit thread I found that goes more in depth: https://www.reddit.com/r/harrypotte...rd_at/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

5. bruh

bruh Guest

maybe it's because I'm not exactly a forgiving person, but like Harry, I wouldn't have told her to comfort her, but to ensure my own survival. and after everything Lucius has done, I'm not feeling any sympathy for him either. as far as I'm concerned, Draco aside, the Malfoys got what was coming to them.

6. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lucius deserves no sympathy. Out of the three Malfoys, he is the worst. In fact I wish Rowling had killed him off. In my opinion, Narcissa and Draco, while not the best people, at least eventually realized that serving the Dark Lord wasn't worth it.

#6 BothWaysSecret, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018