1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm the Creep.....what about you?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Aug 19, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been feeling like a creep a freak a weirdo lately Feel the same? Shoot a comment why..
    Dont read below unless you want to
    ......................... .................... ......
    OK so ....I'm like a mean selfish but
    nice and lovely guy how the hell I can be both...people say its just labels but though not really
    I hate my parents i hate my sisters except my younger one the reason? Simple they all stand in the way of my dreams for a smaller way silly dream....the cute united family...like hell i care ok i even have a nephew now and all my life i though i would the warm hearted uncle
    But my bitch side acted all mean to my sister i didnt visit her in her birth at the hospital and not later and maybe i never will ....why well she can make fun of my dreams all she want now she lost a brother
    My other sister sent me a gift i rejected kindly and gave it to my brother i simply told her i dont like it bring me a more femme gift im not like that scrufy brother who wears a smoking fart perfume
    Ok then my nice side at school im bullied hardcore students teachers class mates
    My father got Me in an all boys school so its kind of why i cant fit in
    Not even female teachers are hired just males and disgusting armpits smells everywhere cause i swear i can smell the sleeping smell from each man
    Anyway even some secretly gays there dont fit with me
    Im super mean so i dunno why some even talk to me
    But it was a mistake to let my guard down when i was a little lonely i made friends i found a very nice guy and i came out to him day 1 when he defended gays at class
    But bullying got worst and it was too late to be mean again
    As that makes them laugh now....
    I defend some bullied guys at class which made me a target more...

2. Spacewalker

I'm the weirdo. Probably will always be.
    People tell me I'm weird although they're not any less weird. Yea sometimes I'm rly weird but not weirder than some people. Maybe it's bc they don't understand me and don't want to ask further so they just call me weird.
    But somehow I never rly fit in.

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Please tell me I am not the only one who immediately thought about Radiohead when reading this thread.

[YOUTUBE]XFkzRNyygfk[/YOUTUBE]

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You are not the only one who thought about radiohead while reading this thread

5. Ryu

Ryu

I was also thinking about radiohead... I'm seeing a reacurring theme here...
    I totally get where you're coming from where people in your family are to busy trying to realise their dream of having a perfect cute happy family to realise that other people have dreams to.
    Anyway, I'm a weirdo. Seriously. I go around skipping everywhere at school being happy go lucky but whenever anybody that I don't like talks to me (and there are shot load of people I dislike) I am a total dick. I am totally fine with this.

I have also had multiple dreams about ripping apart peoples bodies, beating their faces in, gouging put eyes with plastic spoons, etc.

6. mangotree

Proud weirdo here.
    Feel no desire to fit in.

7. Kinky

Kinky Guest

Join the Radiohead club!
    But after reading the OP's story, I'm reminded of this song
    I'm a bitch, im a lover, im a child, im a mother, im a sinner, im a saint. I do not not feel ashamed

8. CyanChachki

I see myself more as the loner/art freak. I don't have a lot of social skills and I'm pretty much a straight shooter when it comes to telling people like it is. I try my best not to be cutting or negative or rude unless I have to be. Like if someone's just not getting it, I'll be blunt and clue them in, when I have to. Other than that, I feel that I'm a pretty good listener, that I have a lot of wisdom behind me and yeah. I know for sure that I'm a lot more vocal about my thoughts and opinions online, than offline but I can be just as vocalized when the time comes. Like if something is really bothering me, I will tell that person. If someone says something they shouldn't, I'll correct them and if it ends up in a broken friendship, then so be it. I'm not going to prance around and act like whatever rude or mean thing they say is okay and perfect but if it's not worth the fight, I try my best to ignore.

9. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd probably been called a freak a few to many times. But it's whatever:lol:. You're always a freak in someones eyes.