1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Megwhebebab, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Megwhebebab

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm trying do decide whether I'm bi lesbian or pan like I feel like I should be having these feelings yet because I'm so young someone please help me

#1 Megwhebebab, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2021
  2. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The best advice I’ve received so far when it comes to this is you don’t have to use a label if you don’t feel comfortable with it.

#2 caden0803, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  3. Alex0922

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Even if you are young what you feel is still there and is important

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Megwhebebab....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here titled “Sexual Orientation” if you post there I think you’ll find people who will understand what you are dealing with. This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

5. Ingvermama

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I’d say if you like someone, of any gender, then just enjoy their company for who they are. Don’t need to give yourself a label, have some fun and see where you end up.

6. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Megwhebebab.....I have to apologize as I didn't check your age when I replied to your post. Not that anything I said is wrong, it's just that I would have said more! :old_smile: People are realizing and accepting their sexuality at much younger ages now than in the past. There's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't feel pressured or pressure your self to make decisions that will affect your life on a long-term basis. You have plenty of time to grow into yourself and to come to understand how your sexuality will affect your life on a long-term basis. I'd like to encourage you to worry less about what your label may be...in fact you may in the end not even feel like you want to have a label! :old_big_grin: You will most likely find that you will naturally be drawn toward the kind of person that you feel most comfortable around. At your age dating shouldn't be too serious yet anyway, :old_confused: so don't put pressure on your self to "test" to find out whether you like boys or girls better. You might find that you are attracted to the personality of someone more than their sex. My middle son is like that. He cares less about someone being a boy or a girl and more about their personality and how he "clicks" with them emotionally and intellectually. The point here is that you have plenty of time...so don't get in a hurry. That way you'll have a much better chance of finding the right person! Remember that you are a part of our LGBTQIA+ Family and we do care! Please keep us updated on how things are working out for you! :old_rolleyes:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#6 quebec, Jul 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  7. CharlieLuca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I personally think you should be true to who you are, listen to your heart, be strong, and don't give in to peer pressure. And who said you need a label? You are who you are and you don't have to label yourself. Your label doesn't define who you are, nor do other people. You know who does, you. Who you are is what defines you, not anyone else. Be true to you and do what feels right for you.

Stay Strong.

Xx