1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm pretty sure I'm trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cambria11rose, Jun 24, 2017.

1. hey, I'm new here and I tried to post my story to the coming out forum but totally forgot that we cannot link to outside blogs. Here's a PDF version of my story. It's a little bit of a read, but this is as short as I could comfortably make it. I didn't want to omit information or leave out any details, because I'm really questioning my sexuality (or more like denying it) and am finally realizing I'm queer, and possibly trans. If you're down for a little bit of a read, I really would love some feedback. I'm confused, and scared. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. I'm sorry for all the confusion you are going through right now. Just by reading your document, it makes me feel like you are in the trans spectrum (packing, preferring men's clothes and roles, wanting to be like guy role models, binding.) That is all familiar FtM behavior. However, I can't just tell you who you are, this is just my humble opinion.

As for sexuality that is something I am not sure either in your post. It seems that it fluctuates a bit. Maybe someone else will have a better insight into that piece.

Sebby45

3. Thanks Sebby45, I appreciate your insights. i feel like I'm def on the trans spectrum, I might just have to take some time to really figure out what's going on, especially with all of this hitting me pretty hard over the last couple weeks.

4. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh. I can't open... But looking at your other posts... I don't really know. I think The Transition Channel on youtube is something that can help clear things up. Look into the MtF section as well. I dunno. Listen to your intuition. Deep down you know the truth.