1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm new here , and it's a plesure to meet you all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Amethyst_remembrance, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Amethyst_remembrance

hello i don't spell to well so please forgive that, i curentley don't know what i am. i think i like both girls and guys ... but i'm unsure. see a guy has never asked me out , only girls.... so i'm confused. but i still find guys cute.. well i find yaoi cute... anyways what was i saying.. oh yea. i jioned this form for 2 reasons, one to find out what i am.. and two... well see when i talk on chat rooms everyones ehter perverted or rude... and 83 % of the time they literally make me cry ( i super sensitive ) .... soo i tryed going on the gay and lesbaian boards... they were much much nicer.... i didn't cry , i was sooo happy ! umm i think i'm ranting on now... um well i just wanted to indroduce myself so here i go! my name is felicia ( am i allowed to say my real name ??? ) and i'm 19 years old. i'm a super shy girl thats afraid of walking to the mailbox by herself, i love manga , anime ,neopets, video games . i one day hope to overcome my people fears. uhhh... i feel like i was rambling on about pointless stuff.......

2. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I shall respond randomly to things you said in your post.

Howdy! I go by Tinkerbell on here. I like yaoi too, and I don't see how that could mean I like guys. Sorry--I guess that was mean. I'm trying to be nice.
    Ranting is absolutely fine with me, as well as rambling and raving.

I'm picky about the anime I watch and the mangas I read. I'm not a gamer or a neo-pet person. I hope one day to--well, I don't know how I feel about people anymore.

I have a feeling we're going to get along wonderfully! Sorry if this post made no sense.

3. WarmHeart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello you two! I am also new here. I think it's fine to be confused about one's own orientation. At different times in my life I have been more attracted to one sex and then it changes and even I don't know why. I got married the first time because I got pregnant, and I got married the second time because I had two very butch boys and being in the closet I felt I needed a he-man to help me raise them. Now I want only women and I'm in a bit of a pickle, aren't I?

4. TriBi

Hi Amethyst:smilewave

Glad you found us - and this is a great place to rave, ramble - or generally let off steam and try and find yourself.

Everyone is friendly here - so jump in and get to know everyone!

5. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

Welcome, this is a much nicer place than others you my have experienced on the web.. Good Luck!!!
    Will

6. Amethyst_remembrance

thankyou all , this does seem like a nice place. and i guess your right tinker bell , just cuase you like yaoi doesn't mean you like guys. and i don't think anyone likes yaoi more than me . well i shall contuine to try hard to live life to the fullest !

7. Amethyst_remembrance

oh and i guess you guys can call me ammy , short for Amethyst . thats my favrote gem cuase it's purple.... it is purple right ? ... heh heh

8. step49x

Hello to all, and welcome!

Wow, look at all the new members. It's great you all found us. We're a great bunch of people, here. If you ever need advice on anything, feel free to ask!

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi Ammy - welcome to EC! :slight_smile: Don't worry about your spelling, it looks like none of us had any problems understanding your message.

As step says, lots of new members recently. I've been away for three days, and have just come back to see all these introduction posts. Excellent!

10. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Hiya Ammy... hope to get to know you more soon. Hope you're settling in ok

11. Amethyst_remembrance

thanks everybody ! i really like this place , i already made a freind !