1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm inlove with my bestfriend....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Feb 24, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The title says it....
    I need some advice on how do I start to confess to him my feelings about him....
    He agreed that we can talk by tomorrow....
    But I was actually planning that in that particular day I would confess that I like him so much.... Anyway I'm quite confused if I'm bisexual or gay too.... I like women especially pretty ones... But my sex drive is very wild among boys.... But I did fell in love with a girl
    when I was in elementary... But my attraction to boys became more irrelevant or how do I say that in English XD i'm starting to have crushes on boys.... It also includes wild imaginations and etc....

Now, my friend is actually my bestfriend he does know that I am a gay or bisexual person and it sounds just fine for him... But he doesn't know that I have some feelings for him...
    First of all can you guys help me on how I would start my apologies to him (cause right now he hates me we quarreled just a week ago)
    and the next thing is how do I start up the talk about my feelings for him...

Thank you guys! :icon_wink

2. J9ah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi there, I have just gone through this, trust me I think you build it up and build it up and then you just do it and it can be very freeing. I think in your case it helps that your friend knows about your questioning sexuality, that wasn't the case for mine since he was the first guy I felt myself attracted to. He was completely ok with it but I felt I need time away from him since our relationship felt like a partnership without the sex, and I felt that wasn't good for my current headspace. So long story short, just do it, I think it's good to be honest about these things especially to people who are such a big part of your life, it just took me a while to realise it.

In terms of what you say well I think you start by emphasising your friendship and how through that and due to no fault of your own, you fel in love with him, because he is such a great guy.

#2 J9ah, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  3. DeanIsHome

I'm not sure on how you should apologize to him since I don't know the exact details of you're dispute however if you want to confess to him I'd simply say "I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable and It's okay if you hate me but I really, really like you..."

4. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thank you for your response :slight_smile:
    I find it very helpful :thumbsup:

5. Perrydaplatypus

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dang sahn! You're 14!