1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im going to do it... Trigger Warning: Suicide

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, May 17, 2015.

1. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, listen. This site has helped me keep a little more sane(Even though I'm in the middle of a suicidal episode myself). I live in the middle of no where myself and its horrible. I don't drive and it sucks. I can just about get to college. Life is crap when everyone around you is either homophobic, not listening to you or trying to change you or maybe somehow all three. I know it as a fact. My interests are being with my friends as well as the occasional interest that's can be done anywhere. I'm staying strong and so should you. Emailing Samaritans could help (I cant provide a link right now but you can find it) if not call them or child services in your area. Its a necessary step to take. You need to be able to talk to someone about your feelings. If you feel like everything is too much remember that there is a whole community that is going to support you on here if no one at home will. My friends tell me that life can get better and I believe them but we both want it to be better now, right? Its not gonna happen if you don't make it happen. Make the phone call, send the email just don't kill yourself. Life is way too short...at the age of 14 I was being bullied because of the way I looked and because of how I acted (I was completely in the closet then). But now I have friends that support me and are proud that I have the confidence to come out. You can have those friends too. You will have those friends. But you need to live first. Ok? :slight_smile: Feel free to add me and message me if you wanna talk. I hate going home life is that bad. I have no where to run. But I have to remember my motto "If all my friends are saying it then it has to be true" they all say that it will get better... Now you are living by that motto. We all say that it gets better and we are all your friends. Now... Get on with your life because only you can live it. Please get help. :grin: The future will be cool... Promise x :3

2. itsmary

Please. Don't do it. You are very young. I know you're suffering but that's part of life. When you get older you'll see things a bit different. You'll move to another place and find people who loves you the way you are.

Things get better. Trust me.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey... This was posted a few days ago, but still.... : (
    Never feel like you have to kill yourself. It's really NOT worth it...
    I know how you feel, a little bit...my problems were different, but I cut and starved myself, and I still do on some occasions....
    I-it'll really get better, I promise. You'll notice many people here on EC are willing to be your friend and support you...
    I'd care, even though I barely know you...it just makes me sad when people want to kill themselves, because everybody is worth it.
    As hard as it is, don't listen to what others say...
    And yeah, it really sucks your counselor outed you as a lesbian. I talked to a counselor too, but I know not to tell her because she calls my parents on everything....which made me feel lonely, and like I couldn't talk to anyone...
    I soon found someone to talk to, and am recovering...
    Don't give up on life or anything...self harming feels good in the moment, but never makes anything better, it just ruins your skin, and hurts.
    If you want to talk about it, feel free to message me. I'd care and try my best to make you feel better...I think you already sent me a request...so, yeah..
    Don't give up. You're worth so much more than that. *hugs*

4. David21201

**UPDATE**

I cut...pretty deep that night... I'm feeling it again. On top of my dysphoria which decided to be a prick the day I HAD to wear a skirt my "friend" (also on of my exs) is being a bitch. I'm sitting on her couch trying to realize why I'm in a house wgere the person who lives here hates me. I was bullied today, pushed down and kicked in the side. Had "FAG" on a piece of paper in my locker AND my "binder" decided not to work today....

I've had a shit day and I want to stab myself in the neck.

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey rubix,

I know it may be even annoying to her over and over again on the internet that it gets better. But, it is true, it does gets better.

It makes me personally sad that you are going through all of this. It may seem cold to read this from a person you never met, but, trust me, i get sad when i hear stories like this. But, the important thing to remember is that this is a phase of your life that will pass. Bullying can be the worst thing ever, but you can go through this.

You are pretty young. You have an entire life, full of good things ahead of you. I know, in these moments, we can only see darkness before us, but, trust me, many others have gone through similiar situations and are now happy. You can do it.

Please, you have to trust me and yourself. You are strong, you will survive through this dark moment and will raise as someone happy. You are better than these bullies, do not listen to them.

Keep talking to us. I'm not on the US, but maybe someone here is able to point you to a project that may help you even more. But, regardless, stay strong, and stay with us.

It may take some time, and i know it isn't easy, but things will get better.

6. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are here, now, among friends. Your narrative, your lifestory is what matters and it is who you really are. You can share that here, share your pains, your sorrows and your fears. We are all here for you, an entire community, many have felt your pain before and understand how you feel. Find strength in us, soon enough you will feel ready to move away and you will find yourself in a new city and others will accept you. You will make friends, you will feel free to be yourself. Every day that passes is one day closer to the day you move out, it will also be so much sweeter, because you will remember the journey that you went through and somehow survived. The great challenges that you faced along the way and the bravery you showed when you never gave up.

Please, accept this hand and find strength in my words, survive for one more day and then another!

Much love and hugs,

(*hug*)

Yael

7. David21201

I can feel the tears welling in my eyes....it stings

I just wanna go home

8. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Rubix I just wanna say that I read your post and I'm really glad you replied to the thread... I would say that do whatever you can to let the pain out even if it means crying... Nobody will see your pain but I truly believe that the day will come where you can talk about it and it'll make you stronger. Being in any minority is always hard and people misunderstand us. It's far too common for us and I'm sure so many here in EC have experienced being misunderstood. But we're trying, one way or another, to find the spirit to fight and move forward. The older you grow the better you deal with problems. But right now I think just to share them as much as you can is sooo important... There isn't a magical potion to fix everything but there is comfort in the knowledge that people care AND understand you <3

9. ATtappman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This probably doesn't mean anything, but you sound really cool to me. I've been suicidal on-and-off for the last 2 year, so I know how soul-crushing it can get. Things right now are hard. They are SO hard. but eventually they'll change. I'm not saying that this is the only rough patch you'll ever have, or that as soon as you move out of this shitty little town you're stuck in your life will be fantastic and fulfilling, but it will change. And you can make whatever you want to of that change. Please keep going. If only so that people like me can get to know AwesomeYou someday, and appreciate you as much as you deserve to be appreciated.

10. DragKing692

Don't do it. Please. If you did it, we would never be able to lie with ourselves, and I speak for all of us here when I say we would feel so bad and miss you. I would miss you. Everyone here would miss you. We're all here for you, and I want you to know that. Please, don't do it. I couldn't fathom my own exsistance if you did. I'm here if you need me.
    I love you. Remember that, there is someone out there who loves you. And that someone is me.
    Love truly,
    Bernie

11. David21201

I have yet another damn update

My "friend" just fucking said if I was a guy they wouldn't support me. This really pisses me off. They say I'm not confused or bigender or anything and I'm just doing this shit for attention

12. DragKing692

Don't listen to them. All they want is a reaction, and they shouldn't get that. And I'll support you. I promise.

13. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry about your "friends" opinion. You deserve someone who supports you, and you will find them, sooner or later, trust me.

14. David21201

I'm just kinda freaking out over it since i'm really close to them and they promised to support me....no matter what.

The way I cope with it is by going into my mind and just I made this little world were everything is perfect you know? It may sound odd...but sometimes it gets me through the night...

15. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Think of something you want to be able to do later, the farther off it is, the better. Will you be able to do that if you suicide?
    ^Kept me from suiciding 4 or 5 times.

16. kinerity

Hi rubix413!

I may be new here, but please don't kill yourself! Like everyone else here, I care about you, even if we do live on opposite sides of the country. You are always welcome to contact me if you need to vent, talk, or just want to say "hi".

I know it's hard. I went through some of the same feelings. What kept me going was telling myself that it gets better - and it really does. You have a whole community of people standing beside you on this journey, and your journey is only just beginning. I, for one, am excited to see where this journey takes you in life. :icon_bigg

Stay strong! We love you! (*hug*)