1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm going crazy

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Butterfly6, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Butterfly6

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like I'm going nuts to be honest. I chose to go back to work for the past week and all of a sudden my feelings for men are back and my husband is sexy again. Suddenly I'm fantasizing about a crush I had before and can't get him off my mind. My sex drive for towards men is in full force and I don't feel like I'm in a male energy anymore.

These feelings towards women are not important atm and to be honest they are somewhat non-existent. They are still there but they just don't matter. A week ago I would have sworn up and down that I'm lesbian, now I would probably identify with most straight women.

I really really like this guy but won't act on it because I'm married. I do love my husband and am using the fantasy of this guy to make my sex life more lustful. I'm also feeling a bit guilty. These are my normal feelings about guys...my motivation to workout, dress sexy etc.

Can anyone relate to this? What's going on with me?

mattblack likes this.
  2. regkmc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

3. regkmc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have found that I am capable of having sexual feelings for women (I’m a bi or gay or questioning guy) for reasons....other than....my sexuality. To feel like I am loved. To feel like I am safe. To feel like I am...not gay. I am just sitting with these feelings and not doing anything with other people (including my wife).

Just something to consider - perhaps your feelings for men are an extreme form of defense against the idea of being gay or breaking up your family or being in relationship with another woman.

LostInDaydreams likes this.
  4. Butterfly6

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I get what you mean and this has happened before. When I was younger it always felt like I was stuffing down my feelings for men or for women. I'm sure this is a genuine attraction that comes up when the feelings for women are not as strong.

I am and have always been sexually attracted to men. But these feelings for women are so much more intense.