1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm constantly at odds with myself

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PANic, Jul 15, 2019.

1. PANic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been married for four years and it is an open relationship. However, lately, I'm just not at all sexually attracted to my husband and the only sexual partners I attract outside of my marriage is men. I identify as pansexual and I do like men but lately I find myself more attracted to women. Whenever I get close to women and start to really hit it off, they tend to back out when they find out I am married. I really love my husband emotionally, but sexually I feel I need a woman and as a result I tend to resent my marriage. It feels awful but it's true. I really wish I could find another woman who understood instead of feeling like a jerk for thinking of getting a divorce. >.<

2. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like there's more to the story.. Is there something going on between you and your husband? Is there anything you feel you need to talk to someone about?

Not trying to be intrusive u don't have to type your reply just think on it

That's all I can think of

#2 Gleek99, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019