1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused and I need help.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SamThingElse, Apr 24, 2022.

1. SamThingElse

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gender is confusing. I've know for at least five years that I'm not straight, lately I've been identifying as biromantic and asexual. The thing is the last few years I've been confused about my gender. I'm born female but lately I've been using she/they pronouns with my close friends. Not a lot of people use they/them for me though which is fine i guess. I don't have anything against feminine pronouns but they are not my thing, I don't identify with it completely but i also don't identify with masculine pronouns. What really confuses me is that whenever I see a certain boy who wears certain clothes I'm like i want to look like that. One thing that I feel bad about is liking mlm content (like tv shows or books) just because I want to be in a relationship like that. It's feels like how I'm viewing it like that is bad. The thing is though is that I can't see myself in a relationship with a boy as a girl and that scares me, mostly because I don't know what that means and I don't like not knowing. It's feels wrong and not valid so I guess that's why I'm here to figure stuff out.

I've got trans friends who I can talk to about this but I'm scared that they will think I'm just doing it for a trend or something.

I've been thinking about changing my name to something that fits both genders and just using they/them pronouns, idk how to tell my friends though. I just want to figure this out since I'm sick of being confused and not knowing.

2. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hope you get yourself figured out !