1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Necrose, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't know if re-introduction posts are a thing, but I figure since I've been gone for almost three years and people have come and gone in that time, might should introduce myself to those who don't know me and those who didn't really get to know me before I took off because I was so active and open about myself then, obvious sarcasm.

Where to begin? When last I was here, I was questioning whether I am bisexual and since then have come to the conclusion that yes, I am in fact bisexual despite having no experience. Know what I like and want and not having experience doesn't make my feelings any less valid or real. I don't like people, though, so I have my doubts about ever actually meeting someone and falling in love with them and/or having sex. Came out on National Coming Out Day last year on Facebook and very few people cared. Suppose I should be happy nobody had a negative reaction, or if they did, they had no such inclination to ostracize or harm me.

Finally found a job in July of 2014 and have been there since.

Been trying to write a book since before getting here and am nowhere near finishing the project, but I do have a world fleshed out and many characters to introduce as the story goes on. Don't look forward to seeing it on shelves any time soon, this will take a while. And no, even if I do get a book done while I'm still able to write more, I will not allow Hollywood to make a live action movie or television adaptation. Have no confidence in Hollywood's ability to do it right.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Necrose! Welcome back to EC!:slight_smile:

3. suzu

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nice to meet you. You're right about your feelings being valid, it can take time to realise. Good to hear about your peaceful coming out and success in getting a job. Story writing's a fun experience too (albeit frustrating at times), I wish you well!