1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by I Love Dory, Jan 24, 2022.

1. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

I would choose Tunisia, Africa. because it's beautiful.

#1 I Love Dory, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2022
  2. DinoTail

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude honestly..I dont wanna live in one place..so ig everywhere? see everything yknow?

3. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

yeah but if i had to choose it would be tunisia but i wanna travel too so that's cool

4. Loves books

Maybe somewhere warm. Except Australia, I’m never going there. Hawaii sounds nice. But I also think a place covered in snow would be cool. I’d love to see the northern lights and try snow sports. Also low chance of bugs in a really cold place. My parents went to Tunisia for their honeymoon 31 years ago. From my mothers description it’s not a place I’d want to go to. My father’s account of creatures scuttling around floors at night also sounds terrifying.

5. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

oh well i still want to go
    and why not australia?

6. Loves books

Spiders mostly. And every other horrifying and terrifying animal that lives in Australia. I don’t mind the idea of snakes ( I live in Ireland we don’t have snakes) but I can’t handle giant spiders that can kill me. Between Bondi Vet and Bondi Rescue I decided I’m never going to Australia.

7. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

lol i love snakes tho and everything reptiles

8. Loves books

I like snakes and reptiles. I enjoyed getting to hold a huge snake on holiday once. But if something has more than four legs it scares me. Something about seeing a spider and the way they run just terrifies me. I’m fine with reptiles and rodents but no bugs. There has to be a country somewhere with no spiders. Or nothing that buzzes, stings or bites.

9. I Love Dory

I Love Dory Guest

lol
    i find spiders cool though