1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If a straight guy enjoys receiving oral sex from men is he still straight ?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Sexual Orientation' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Anonymous

If a straight guy enjoys getting oral sex from men but he doesn't go further than oral sex , does that mean the guy is still straight since he's on the receiving end and he isn't doing anal ?

2. Covalent

Covalent Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would say that he is, to some degree, homosexual. Straight, by definition, is one who has romantic/sexual feelings for another of the opposite gender. Gay sex" is two or more guys who are having sex, it doesn't matter how it happens. He is engaging in sexual acts with men, engaging in sexual acts with men is considered being some degree of queer. He is most likely on the queer queer, but maybe only sexually.

3. Gen

Gen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am going to have to disagree.

While carrying out any form of sexual activity with individuals we don't find attractive might not be the most ethically sound decision, sexuality and orientation are sexual dispositions. They are not contagious or adoptable attributes.

A heterosexual individual being sexual active with a member of the same sex wouldn't have any more affect on their sexuality than a homosexual individual being active with a member of the opposite sex; and there are endless formerly and presently closeted homosexuals who can attest to the fact that being sexually active with the opposite sex left them still very much queer.

4. Adam1969

A lot of straight men enjoy receiving oral sex regardless of who is giving it. As a friend of mine once said in front of 2,000 people, "Adam aint gay, he's just really, really horny!" That is a joke of course but it gets to an important point... there are countless straight, horny married men running around town receiving oral sex and hand jobs from other men. I dont know the numbers but go to a park, and pay attention, they are everywhere! Actually, dont do that! Many men will seek out oral because their spouse wont take part in it. Most of these men don't think of themselves as gay or even bi. I'm open minded to that as long as they are safe. :thumbsup:

5. Anonymous

I think their bi or gay and use their spouses as an excuse to do stuff with other men.

6. Rainbows~Exist

He maybe curious but I wouldn't count on it... This sounds like the 'A hole is a hole' argument.

7. mapleluv

I think it really depends what's going on in the man's head at the time. Are they attracted to the person or just to the sexual sensation, no matter where it comes from?

This sort of question was definitely why I struggled to identify my own sexuality for so long. Because as a lesbian, I can (kind of) enjoy certain sexual acts with men- as long as I can close my eyes, pretend they're not there, & fantasize about women.

I've tried to explain it to people before that it's kind of like masturbating with a sex toy. It may feel good physically, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to my dildo.

8. OnTheHighway

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is that saying which suggests guys giving oral on a guy do a much better job than a girl giving oral on a guy because they know what feels good. If a guy is on the receiving end of oral from a guy, and it feels better than it does from a girl, that would not suggest one way or another to me the sexuality of that person. If the guy is attracted to other guys, then that's a characteristic that should have someone questioning.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lol even I don't get it when other lesbians say that , because for me If I saw a guy naked and he coming towards me I would get turned off really fast and bored .
    I had a guy do stuff to me before and I just couldn't get into . That's why I never get it when girls say it's like masturbating . I can enjoy masturbating but I don't like a guy touching me I don't enjoy anything with them at all , I enjoy sex toys but not a man's penis inside of me .:grin:
    I think this is something I will never understand when girls say that but then again you said you fantasize about women while they do it to you , was this before you came out ?
    or do you still sleep with men now ?

#9 stocking, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  10. Chloe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Could be straight, but not for those reasons. Being only the receiver and not doing anal has nothing to do with it.

He could be straight and simply doesn't care which warm hole his cock enters. (Like others here have said). Or he could be bi. Or something else.

However, if he keeps his eyes closed he's probably straight. KIDDING! Seriously, like someone else said, it depends on what's going on from his perspective.

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

If there was actual sexual attraction, I'd say no. I wouldn't be one to say that just because you're doing something means you can't be straight....

....BUT....

The idea that It's 'just receiving oral' means you aren't gay bothers me a lot. It's still a gay activity. I can understand if a guy is horny and is fine with fucking anything or pretending that a guy's not doing it, sure. But just saying 'well, It's oral and not anal'.....No. A lot of gay guys don't even like anal or receiving blowjobs too. They're still gay. And what about lesbians or "straight" women sleeping with girls- how do you apply the same logic if there's no penetration?

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I could understand if this was a one time thing or maybe two or 3 times but if this is something the guy does occasionally I wouldn't think he's straight and i'd feel the same way if it was a lesbian with a guy unless she was closeted and couldn't find other women to be with but I would think in both these to cases they probably do have some attraction to the people their engaging in sexual activity with because why would a straight guy go looking for gay men when there are many straight women he could get oral from , and straight girls that love to give oral . I think it would be very hard to find another man to give you oral . I even heard it from a few of my gay guy friends that it's very hard to find other guys to experiment with . So it makes me think there's more to this .

This reminds me of a joke a guy told me it goes like this
    Chapaev and his aide Petka run away from the White forces and appear in a desolate area. They spend over a month there and Chapaev wants very much to have sex. And he says to Petka (who is male, if somebody wanders):
    - Petka, lets' have sex, I'll be the active and you will be passive.
    - No, Chapaev, I don't want. It's very gay.
    - Come on, Petka, you cannot become gay by one try.
    And Petka says OK. After two days Chapaev asks again:
    - Come on, Petka, let's do it again.
    - No, Chapaev, it's gay.
    - Come on, you cannot become gay by two tries.
    And they do it again. And after two days Petka
    asks Chapaev:
    - Chapaev, can somebody become gay by three tries?

#12 stocking, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  13. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes he can be straight. A lot of straight men are on the down low sleeping or just getting blow jobs from men cause as someone has said, their women wonNt do all that they want so they get it from men. It just feels good to them. And as others have said, if there is an actual attraction to the man, then maybe bi or gay. But if it is just sex, sure he can be straight.

14. thekillingmoon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would say no, but that's just my opinion. I think it's denial and lying to yourself that you're not attracted to the same sex.

15. Anonymous

That was definitely back in my "bisexual" days. (Like I said, it took a while to come to terms with my sexuality.)

16. mapleluv

Argh, I hate having posts automatically set to anonymous sometimes! (But definitely not other times, lol).

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It took me awhile too ,but at least now you know. Thanks for answering me.:slight_smile:

18. Wildside

Wildside Guest

A straight friend I knew many years ago (who, as far as I know, never had sex with men) used to say "a stiff dick has no conscience. He was referring to people who had extra-marital affairs, but I think it could also apply to straight men who get oral sex from men. Speaking strictly from my own experience, I have given oral sex to a lot of straight men, and I felt pretty certain that they were straight. One thing about the straight guys is that I always found that it was really limited. Like, the oral sex feels really good and doesn't care where it's coming from. but even the thought of hugging or kissing would be absolutely completely repugnant to them. and they had no interest in anal, not even topping. I think that if they could just have some attractive female give them good oral sex, that's what they would have done. but they need the release, and so they take it where they can get it. Does that make it "situational homosexuality" like we see in prison or in the military? I don't know, but I don't think that situational homosexuality is really being gay. it's just someone having sex with someone of the same gender because that is all that is available at the moment, but as soon as they have the chance to have sex with the other gender, that's what they go back to. as a gay man, I just don't find those straight men who get oral sex to be or think the same way that I do. some of them will even perform oral, but once they cum, they're done, and usually sulk off ashamed of what they've done. well, I don't know, those guys might be more borderline LOL :roflmao:

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

If a blind man receives a blowjob from a man, but doesn't know another man is giving it, does this make him gay?

Just something to think about.

20. Wildside

Wildside Guest

If I were blind and gave a man a blowjob, would that make me a happy gay man? yeah, I think so! :roflmao: sorry, I couldn't resist. :icon_bigg