1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Chartmann2, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Chartmann2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey, i have been wondering about my gender for about a year(?) now and i just need some help... idk if im just a confused cis person or idk. well these are kinda like my “symptoms” i would say:
    1) top disphoria (maybe) so i am an amab person and i have tried packing my chest and I loved it, but it was the same live i have for having a flat chest, and some days i kinda want a chest; like i will go into the bathroom and stuff like a shirt under a tight jacket and just smile, and wish i could look like that outside the bathroom.
    2) i enjoy seeing myself in dresses, sometimes
    3) no bottom disphoria at least i don’t think so like i just don’t want anything at all... like no hole no penis
    4) i like they/them pronouns a LOT more then others...
    5) i want a gender neutral name.
    6) i want to wear makeup and paint my nails
    7) i enjoy looking feminine but not all the time

————- okay that’s about it... any advice/help would be loved

2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not as well read with the nonbinary genders (and such) but it sounds like you aren't cis, with wanting a gender neutral name and liking gender neutral pronouns. We've got a forum for that somewhere, like a thread where you try on a new name and pronouns, if you can find it and wanna try that. So you can test it and see how it feels. Hopefully someone who isn't a binary gender identity can come along and provide more insight. I know there's nonbinary and genderfluid and bigender as well as the obvious binary genders.