1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will beat "Gay" :)

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by germanion, Jun 20, 2013.

1. germanion

germanion Guest

I cant break up with her ... I tried but I couldn't !

I will beat "Gay" and I will be with her forever :slight_smile:

I love her so much and I can't just simply break up with her ... I will win and I will beat "Gay"

I don't care about my nature ... I just care about her ... I will fight god and my fate .. I will win :slight_smile:

2. Gen

Gen

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but the longer your try to suppress who you are, the more pain you will cause the both of you. You can try to fight it as much as you want, but you will never be completely content with living a lie.

3. Hefiel

So you intend to keep pissing in the wind.

Hopefully for you, you won't be miserable, but if you are, you'll be making her miserable as well. Just remember that both you and her equally have a right to be happy...whatever that may entail.

4. germanion

germanion Guest

No my friends I wont be miserable ... I will win this fight .. I don't care about my desires.

I can be available for her always and I will fight for her .. she will be happy and me also :slight_smile:

I will beat "Gay" and god ... I will do my best and I will win at the end .

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tried to not be gay for years, yet here I am--still gay. I know that it's difficult breaking up with someone regardless of sexual orientation. But it has to be done; think about it this way, what if your girlfriend was gay. And she was denying her true self to be with you, would you even allow her to do that?

You're going to cause more harm to yourself by suppressing your natural attraction. And you're not being fair to your girlfriend, she deserves to know what's going on.

6. germanion

germanion Guest

Hey pinklov3ly
    it's ok .. what is in my mind has nothing to do with reality .. I don't care about myself ..

I will do everything possible to be with her .. even if I wont be totally satisfied .. this is not a problem for me .

I love her so much people and I will fight and fight ...

I cant live without seeing her pretty eyes every day ... god wants to prevent me from being with her ?? in his dreams :slight_smile:

I will be with her and suppress my feelings , no one will take her from me :slight_smile:

7. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you sure you are not gay but bisexual? It seems like it..

8. chrisV

don't do this to yourself. you will end up being older and regretting it, and when you finally accept that you are gay, you will have lost a chunk of your life living a lie.

9. Hefiel

Doesn't seem to me to be the case. What I'm seeing is someone so deep in denial that he's willing to use his "girlfriend" as a crutch to avoid being gay. That is a horrible thing to do to that girl.

10. BadCanadaJoke

I am very worried about what you're saying...have you tried talking to her about all this?

You clearly identify yourself as gay so what you're saying is that you will suppress who you are for the sake of this woman and i'm sure that's not what she would've wanted also. If she loves you she would want you to be happy...

Even so,i truly believe you should talk to someone and not have to deal with all this by yourself.

If you feel uncomfortable talking to a counselor or a therapist what about sending an email or phoning Dan Savage? If you live in the US it should be fairly easy for you to contact him. He's an awesome sex columnist and i think he could really help you. But look him up though i think his view on things could really help you... Following the It Gets Better Project could also help you realise that if you are gay that doesn't mean you won't find love and be happy!
    Maybe you feel that noone else besides her can love you?! That's certainly not the case,i assure you. Look the things i told you up and please keep us posted. :slight_smile:

Yesterday you said you want to accept yourself and today you say this. I think what you're going through is the last stage of denial where you come in and out of the closet. It happened to me too. I hope you get through it cause only then will you be able to be happy!

Has anything happened?

#10 BadCanadaJoke, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  11. Amerigo

so what if he's gay, love is love, there's more to love than being "gay", "straight", "bi" etc. gosh, maybe he doesn't need regular sex with a penis to be happy. maybe he values the loving embrace of a woman, the mind of a woman, the heart of, yes, a woman. a soul who so happens to be a woman. yes maybe he is in denial, or maybe he is madly in love.

12. BadCanadaJoke

hate to break this to ya but "loving" someone's personality does not justify you suppressing your sexual nature.Get yourself educated and don't post if you don't know. We're actually trying to help this man be and accept who he is,that's the whole point of this forum.

13. Amerigo

as am i (trying to help him).

^ which is kind of ironic seeing as i just posted feedback to an issue you had in your thread. yeah you're welcome...

do you not realise that there is more to love than sex? i'm just looking at the possibilities here, my gut instinct tells me he is in denial and deluded for wanting to "cure the gay", but it's also feasible that he's seen through what comes at face-value in a relationship, and is in love with the person (you know, pansexuality should not be ruled out, look it up...). perhaps he's a little more mature than some of the superficial users here.

14. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

Yes, OP, you can fight being gay. It works too!! Gay is just so horrible and awful. It's worse than having your leg blown off. Being straight is the way to be, the way God intended. Go for that girl since you love her so much. Live the normal life OP. Marry this girl and have that dream house with kids. Straight > gay. You should just delete your account on here and live a happy life in the straight world. Why be on EC? It's only for us deviates.

^^SARCASM^^

15. Amerigo

16. xxMMxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't tell you how to live your life if this is what you want to do then go and do it but I really think it's unfair to your girlfriend to not even talk to her about this. If you really love her you don't want to lie to her. She at least deserves to know what your going through.

17. Night Rain

The fact that this thread exists means that he has to try hard to suppress his feelings to be able to "love" her. This isn't love, or at least not a romantic one. He clearly knows that this is going against his true feelings (hence the "beat gay" thing). If this was natural to him, breaking up with her (or beating "the gay") wouldn't have come to his mind. So please be a little supportive.

18. Amerigo

the above is simply speculation, as i have speculated, yet i have been ostracised for my logic (whilst others are overlooked for their lack of it, funnily enough). what's more, it's incredibly difficult to make such an assumption about someone's love life from 4 sentences (in regards to you saying this isn't romance, to me, the "fact" that he's willing to dedicate his life to this woman is quite endearing you have to admit). the nerve of some people to accuse me of not being supportive...like, did you even read what i wrote?

19. BadCanadaJoke

Yeah i get the irony:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also get where you're coming from but if you see his previous threads you'll see what i'm saying.

We have long ago ruled out the bi thing(almost only he can tell that but whatever..:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    He has actually admited being gay. He also, as you can see ,identifies as gay.
    What he's probably going through right now are the last stages of denial where you know who you are and just deny and accept it every two hours. seriously look at his other threads and you'll know what i'm saying:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also do believe that romantic love is connected to sex yes. I actually know that. I'm a biologist and i know that there are certain chemicals that are released during intercourse that contribute to what we call romantic love
    You can love many things without having to fuck them like
    your parents,siblings( minus the lanisters),pets,your music,movies
    But a successful sexual relationship need sexual attraction and intercourse. The relationships who don't work like that are called friendships....

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2013 at 02:21 AM ----------

Thank you! :slight_smile:

20. Night Rain

I'm beginning to think that I'm destined to get into arguments with random people on the Internet.

First and foremost, did I say my post was a fact? No. I said the existence of this thread is a fact. And yes, I can only speculate. I'm not him, obviously. Even he himself doesn't know.

Second, he has doubt. Usually, something must be not right for you to have doubt. If he really is gay, this is not right. It's true that love isn't all about sex, but sex plays an important part too. He has to go against his desire (to have sex with men, since he identifies as gay) to do it with her and it isn't genuine. What he's really doing is making himself miserable. A relationship with fake sex can be very destructive. Don't you see that he has to "fight" with himself in order to be with her? He doesn't sound happy to me.

My guess would be, he is either a heteroromantic homosexual (which is debatable, and very unfortunate), or a very deep in denial gay person.

#20 Night Rain, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013