1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to tell him....but how?!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by bizzywizzy, May 22, 2015.

1. bizzywizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Since I have recently admitted to myself that I am at least bisexual, everything feels different. Nothing has really changed just my state of mind which feels a lot freer. I am happy to now admit to myself when I find another woman sexually attractive. However, my husband (a wonderful man) and I haven't had sex since then. I keep coming up with excuses. The thought of sex with him now doesn't turn me on in the same way anymore (I know I was convincing myself before)
    I am starting to wonder if I am in fact only really attracted to women and also...I talk to him about everything else and I always find that the words are on the tip of my tongue and I never say anything out loud...
    How did you bring up the subject?
    How did your partners react? Any positive stories??

2. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think men are more open to Bisexual wives than women are to Bisexual husbands.
    let me put that just three easy words. Men are pigs. I know, Im one of them.
    Try this,
    go to a bar or something, have it pre set for an attractive women to come up to the two of you and hit on you while he is there. You will be able to tell how he would take it by his reaction, maybe flirt back with her and see if he is totally against it, neutral or maybe he stands on the bar yelling HELL YES and buys the bar a round. (ok, the last one is most likely not going to happen.)
    at any rate, if things go right you could end up taking this other woman home and having sex with her, bi would be best so he could play too.
    Then in the morning, you have the drinking and loss of filters to fall back on if it starts to go bad. But, if he was excited by it, then you have a pretty much open door to talk to him and take it where ever you want it to go.

3. bi2me

Bi sexual doesn't necessarily mean she wants him involved, but I do think men are more accepting of women having sex with women, either because of society, or because they know how good women are in bed :wink:

My husband is fine with me being attracted, but at this point, I'm not permitted to explore outside our marriage. I suppose that might mean a threesome would be allowed, but I don't know if I would want to or how to orchestrate it.