1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to fuck my roommate

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by devotions, Dec 16, 2018.

1. devotions

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright so this happened with my roommate: https://forum.emptyclosets.com/index.php?threads/im-a-terrible-fucking-person.475462/

Anyways things went back to normal between us I suppose, she's even joked about the whole situation. Before I go on and explain everything when I first moved in and we were getting to know each other we both told each other we were bi, it came up in conversation. But recently (like over a week ago at this point) she had her boyfriend over, who is actually the friend she had over in my last post I made so he was there when that happened, and I was in my room. She was with him in her room, door closed. For whatever reason I couldn't fall asleep, and I overheard them talking about me, they thought I was asleep and they were drinking. She told him how "there's so much sexual tension" between us and how she "fucking hates it", and talked about how she is attracted to me. I don't really remember exactly what he said but whatever it was he didn't seem bothered by it, in fact it seemed as if he was titillated by it. After the whole incident with me getting too drunk I felt like there was no way she could ever feel anything like that toward me and so I curbed the feelings that I had toward her. But now that I know how she really feels, from overhearing a conversation that was not for me to hear, I feel even more attracted to her. I've gone back on online dating only looking for girls to try and distract myself but I can't help it, I want to fuck her so bad. She's had him over multiple times after that and I've heard them having sex in her room and it turns me on so much I feel so gross. I kind of want to cuddle her to. But I know it'll fuck things up and that it's best that I shouldn't. What should I do?

2. Lone Wolfe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Here is my outside opinion/point of view -

This has disaster written all over it. The fuck might be fun, but you will be paying for it for years to come. Your roommate can't decide which gender she wants to have in bed with her. If you end up shagging her, you'll be the target of her blame (for her messed up emotions) from that point forward. Seriously, I'd be looking for a safer, calmer roommate. Time to put new batteries in your vibrator.

Tightrope and devotions like this.
  3. devotions

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah that's what I was thinking, I just needed to hear it from someone else. But she is safe/calm, the one who drank too much was me not her after all...

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This sounds messy. The conversation you overheard would make me uncomfortable rather than turning me on. That's me. She's advertising it to her boyfriend when she has already leveled with you. Had she been talking about someone else far removed from the premises, I suppose it could have been o.k.

It would be weird to have sex with her and then have this guy keep showing up. The best kinds of roommates are those you just share the space and the rent with. That's if that is the reason you have roommates to begin with. Having your lives intertwined in a really unconventional way won't make for a good long term situation. I would much prefer a quieter situation at home with no sparks flying. I've had roommates in the past and, if you can find one who you get along with as friends and there's no drama, keep that roommate. My two cents.