1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be me.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Soranator, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Soranator

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am scared that I am not actually a woman and wanting to transition is just a phase. I love being called she/her, pretty, or cute. I also love the feeling of wearing women's clothes and being outside of my comfort zone yet entering a new one altogether. It feels a little strange where it didnt before to not wear feminine clothes or to write male instead of female on paperwork.

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC since I have not said that to you yet.

From your opening post
    It takes time to reach that point in transition. In order to get hormones and transition you will need to find a therapist first who will only refer you for the actual hormones after talking to you for a while. There are rules in place to help reduce the chance of regret.

Just wanting to wear women's clothing does not mean that you have to transition, I have known plenty of people who cross dressed but did not transition. What exactly are you feeling about your gender and how do you feel about living within the social limits of your birth assignment? How long have you had those feelings?

3. Soranator

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dislike being a man. I feel ugly all the time and I feel better when im dressed up as a woman. Sometimes i feel like I am lying when I select male instead of female for forms or going to the restroom. Underlyingly I believe that I have always wanted to be a woman. But I have only recently started to really tackle these feelings head on.