1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanna go to a gay sauna!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gazza123, May 24, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Guess I've got a lot to consider

I suppose I just got caught up in the whole excitement side of things that I didn't really consider anything else

2. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't go if your intention is just to meet other gay guys to "chat". I don't mean to stereotype/generalize but 99% of the people there are more than likely there for sex and sex only. Personally if I just wanted to get laid i'd rather go on a hookup site/app than go to one of those places.

#22 That1Guy, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
  3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I'm still confused

I mean on one hand am like "I wanna wait till the right guy before sex happens" I know it's cliche and cheesy but true. But i dont wanna wait forever. But at the same time I am a guy and I just think what's the harm in a bit fun.

It's like my brain is split in two

4. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess that would be me then.

Seriously though, most of the times I go to my local sauna, all that happens is I leave with my pores clean and nice glowing skin. ( Although one of the main reasons that not much happens is that while I go in looking for men, I mostly seem to be hit on by young skinny boys... and they are as unattractive to me as I probably am to you. :slight_smile: )

BTW, I can't speak for saunas in other areas, but my local sauna takes a zero tolerance approach to either unsafe sex or any form of coercion/harassment. Frankly I have seen much worse of both at nightclubs than I have ever seen at my sauna.

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I have ultimately decided not to proceed with it.

As exciting as it sounds, in reality it's probably not all that great. It is basically a place where guys meet for sex and guys that are too old for me. Besides sex is a big thing for me, in that I would want it to be with the right guy and not some random dude in a sauna.

I feel as though being young, slightly nervous in situation like that would make me easy pray.

So although I may get the urge to just go "what the hell!" I just have to resist it cuz in the long run I know I'd regret it.

Thanks for all your views on my issue

:slight_smile:

6. Xochipilli

:thumbsup:
    I feel all of this.
    I've been curious about saunas as well. It's probably the hormones.

7. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Well at least I know am not by myself on it.

Looking on the forum on the sauna site only confirmed what most people said. The vast majority of guys that go are 40+. Besides sex is a intimate, private thing between two people that love each other. That's what I want, even if it means I have to wait a good many years till Mr Right shows up.