1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my long-distance boyfriend is ignoring me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by quinnboi, Jun 4, 2018.

1. quinnboi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    See, I recently started a relationship with a fellow FtM dude online. We've video-chatted many times, and he was offline on the website we chat on all day yesterday that I was aware, until I saw he had changed his user picture, meaning he must have seen my message. He recently got out of a relationship in a rather confusing way. He's known to reply really fast to most messages. Is he mad at me, or am I being too clingy?

2. Mariana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not that I have any real experience, but I think communication is key in a long-distance relationship. If you feel like he's ignoring you, just ask what's going on. It can be hard to read the details of people's emotions through text messages, and asking for clarification can really help to make sure everyone understands what's going on. Try not to make assumptions about his feelings or the reasons for his behaviour - just ask.

3. quinnboi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, thanks! We've managed to communicate again, there was some drama with his ex, but we're good now. I'll use this next time instead of flipping out :slight_smile: