1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I might have ruined things forever...my life is such a mess

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blueskies, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just read your beautiful story. My best wishes for your struggle.
    If you ever think about quitting, fight for Martin and you. Fight for Martin's happiness when he is with you. Go back to the beggining of this thread. There have been so many hard points in your life, and you fought through them. Now's not the time to stop fighting.

Best hopes and wishes.

2. bluebottle

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi blueskies!

I only came across your story today and I'm so glad I did. Though it took me awhile to read the whole thing from the front to back, it was all worth it. This relationship of yours is amazing and so precious, it makes me want to fall in love! But anyway, I just want to say I adore you a lot, you're amazing and I hope you're doing fine. Life has its ups and downs and some of us meet with more obstacles than others. Whatever comes your way, you can overcome it! :slight_smile: I will be hoping for the best for you and will always be on your side!

3. Burtonbush

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just spent several hours reading this beautiful story unfold and fold up again I am deeply touched by your love. I can't understand depression because it has not touched my life but I know a few people who have been through this. I hope you're doing ok and will patiently wait for an update. It's been since November I am worried. I now feel like I know you and Martin and everyone else in your lives. I wish I saw this back in 2013 and could of been a part of it with you. Please please be safe and let us know you're ok. All my love from the states. You're a beautiful person. So much love!:kiss:

4. Dntor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow. I have spent the last 5 hours reading this whole thread, I just got so hooked and couldn't stop reading, really was like watching a Movie or reading a book with so much going on and you and Martin have been through so much.

I think many people are hooked on this story as people in many different ways, can connect with parts of this story. In love with the best friend, the 1 in a million of the best mate loving you back, the fight of gay and straight, the depression just so many parts and this, is a true love story.

I am in love with my best mate but it will never happen.

I feel this weird connection to you know after reading the last 23 pages, i have never read a whole thread before but this has just been captivating.

Please be good to your self there are so many people out there that love and support and as well as may folk here at EC we wish and hope things have got better for you.

You and Martin are just amazing and i hope you can and sure you will get through this depression

We are all thinking and praying for you.

Hope you are well

Love.

5. mav96213

I'm a little worried we've NOT heard an update in a while....

Hope everything is ok.

6. mav96213

We haven't heard anything since December.... I'm really worried now. I hope everything is alright.

7. oldsoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hope he is alright. Last post said he was in the hospital being treated for his depression and how his family has been visiting him regularly. I hope he gets well soon, he's got so much going for him (boyfriend and family) to just give up now.

8. TwoWays

I just found this thread today and just read it for five hours straight. It is a really beautiful story, that is now my relationship goals. I also suffer from depression, anxiety, I have self-harmed, have taken (and still do) all sorts of antidepressants and have been in therapy: which I would not wish on anyone.

I really hope everything is ok and that you (blueskies) is alright and updates us soon. :slight_smile:

#448 TwoWays, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  9. BlueVelvet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been following this thread for quite a while now hoping there would be an update and I felt obliged to register and comment now because I'm also worried. :frowning2:

This is the first time I have ever been emotionally connected with a thread. And if your reading this Blueskies! I just wanted to show my support and admiration. And based solely on reading this thread. I think you are so kind-hearted, thoughtful and considerate.

Is there anyone that can get in touch with Blueskies? :frowning2:

10. nothereanymo

I just went to his profile and it says last activity was Yesterday 07:24 PM. Maybe he is in a situation in which he can actually log in but is not yet able to write...

I really hope he is ok and is just too busy to update.

11. BlueVelvet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I saw the 'last seen' too. I really do hope he's well :icon_sad:

12. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,I am writing from Eddie's account because he was logged in on he's computer. I'm Kristian and I am Eddie's brother. I found this site on Eddie's computer and I have read his posts and all comments you have given him. The person you have seen on here recently is me and not Eddie.

I want to thank you so much for helping him. You have all been very kind and supporting and helpful. There is no easy way to tell you this but Eddie ended his life almost two months ago. We believed he was finally getting better and happier but obviously he wasn't. This is very hard to talk about for me. I can't describe the pain of losing him, he is my baby brother and I miss him so much. I still can't understand he's gone. It has been very hard for my family and for Martin too. We tried to be there for Eddie and we tried to help him but in the end we couldn't.

I just want to thank you so much for helping him, for giving him very good advice and for being there and helping him from the start. I have read everything in this thread and I can't thank you enough for everything you did for him. Your kind words make me cry. So again thank you for helping Eddie.

I think I'm going to show this to Martin too. He deserve to read this.

I don't know what to say more than thank you, again, for helping my brother. I will always love him and miss him.
    Take care everyone.

/Kristian

13. GrumpyOldLady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so, so sorry to hear that. Eddie touched a lot of hearts here. Depression is such a terrible thing, but I was hoping that he could beat it.

My condolences to you, Martin, and the rest of your family and Eddie's friends. I'm sure you all would be welcome here at Empty Closets, if any of you wanted to join (there is a section for family and friends, it's not just for people who are LGBT).

My heart goes out to Martin, this must be a very difficult time for him. Let him know that we care, whether he reads this or not.

14. starlightonmars

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I only knew of Eddie through these posts here, but he sounded like a wonderful guy. You are always welcome here at Empty Closets, and the same applies to Martin and anyone else in your family.

Did Eddie support any charities? Are there are LGBT related charities in Sweden? I don't have much money but I would like to make a donation to something that Eddie would have supported. It seems like the least I could do.

15. mav96213

Kristian,

First off, my deepest condolences to you and your family. I cannot begin to know or understand the sadness and pain you all must be feeling. It's a horrible thing to loose someone you love.

Thank you very much for coming on this forum and letting us know what happened. When we hadn't heard from Eddie in a long time, I was getting really worried, but tried to stay positive, thinking he must be busy and hoping things were going well for him. It saddens me so deeply to find out my worst fears have come true. I'm really at a loss for words, I'm just so sorry that Eddie lost his battle with depression. The world is truly a darker place and he will be sorely missed.

Mav

16. Nicosa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really heartbroken. I cannot begin to imagine what Eddie's family and martin are going through. I just want to say that Eddie will continue to live in our hearts and memories. He touched a lot of people here at EC, he was inspiring and his story touched me deeply. My condolences to all who knew him and specially to his family and martin. Warm hugs.

17. TwoWays

Oh dear God, that is horrendous to hear. Condolences to your family and to Martin. I am heartbroken too, I cried when reading that. I can only guess what you are going through and that must be awful. When I read this thread and came to realize that it was a while from his last post, I kept thinking he's gone and now my worst nightmares have come true. Eddie was very, very inspiring and one touch many people on EC.

Even though I never met Eddie, I will always remember him.

Once again condolences, I hope that you, your family and Martin are as okay as you can be, after losing a loved one. Good bye Eddie.

18. timemage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ohmygod he was one of my favorite person here. he was very inspiring :frowning2:(((((((
    deepest condolences, i hope martin is okay.

19. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The staff team have locked this thread whilst we continue to investigate discrepancies that have been identified. A more detailed update outlining the situation will be provided shortly.

20. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.