1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I might be bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Spot, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kind of. I’ve been thinking and reconsidering my sexuality ever since I had this dream about this guy I know. It wasn’t super risqué, I mean we made out in it but nothing else happened. And I woke up and I was like “Yeah I would be cool with that, maybe.”

There’s only like four guys tops I would consider doing stuff with. Maybe, I’m still not sure because sometimes I’m into it when I try and picture these scenarios…other times not so much. And I don’t think I’d usually find men attractive but it’s like I’ll make some exceptions. We could go to third base and I’d be down with that. I wouldn’t want to have sex with a guy though? I’ve been trying to think about it and that just feels too far for me.

I don’t think I’d ever have a romantic relationship with a man. I mean, I’d be open to hooking up, like a one night stand or something. I feel shitty about that but if I were with a guy, I think I’d just want to be with a girl instead.

So…does this mean I’m bi now? I think I could say I’m like 10% gay because I feel like if there’s already 4 guys I’d do stuff with…there’d probably be more in the future. Is there any point in saying I’m bi though? If I feel mostly into girls?

#1 Spot, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019