1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think...... I Might Actually Be Two

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Contact1111, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One would think that being bisexual, I mean that I like both genders. The thing is that "I" actually am both. I feel that although they are both "me", I am actually two people. One is male and the other is female. It's not really a body issue, it's more of just a mind thing. Psychologically, I feel like I have two minds one of both genders. The thing is that I don't "wish that I were a girl" or anything like that, because I feel that we both share the same body in a sense. I read something about in Native American cultures, there was something called a "two spirit" person. Basically, that's what that was. It seemed like they had a better understanding of this. I feel like the two minds sort of shift gears at times, and sometimes I am in the one whereas sometimes I am in the other. The thing is that I'm not attracted to both for no reason, I am attracted to both because psychologically I am both. Physically, there is no issue with my body. Both minds/spirits cohabit the same physical body, and changing it would serve no purpose. It also isn't about "wishing I was a girl". It's about the fact that "I" is actually two things rather than one.