1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need support. I need Gay Friends.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Chris B45, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Chris B45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

I am going through a hard time. I have a disability. This is my first time coming out of the closet being gay. My parents do not like me at all coming out as being Gay. My parents never let me play M rated video games ever. I like retro gaming on a CRT TV. My mom has threatened to put me in the state hospital and assigned a guardian for me and the guardian will never let me out if I were to leave the house by myself or with anyone she does not approve of. My mom has destroy my video games if the video game are T rated or M rated or has witchcraft in it. My mom is a Christian that will not let anyone hang out with me that is against her Christian beliefs. I will never be a Christian. I am into Satan Worship in secret. I need Gay friends. I feel like I am not worth it and cannot do anything right. I feel like I am stupid and dumb because of my mom. I just want to play video games that I missed growing up with because of my mom. I need help!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Phantom077

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your mom sounds very controlling and I really do feel for you. I'll be your friend if you like. Are you worshipping Lucifer to get back at your mother?

4. CharlieLuca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey @Chris Bolton I am sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment but please don't give up, you are worthy. I know you may not feel like it and it seems like you have tough times at home especially but there is hope.

Have you thought of maybe trying some sort of family therapy with you and your mum? It may not solve everything but it might be worth a try.

5. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does your mother have legal control over your life? (as in have you been declared legally incompetent to run your own life?) Can you get help from some agency to assist you in living on your own and being able to make your own life decisions? I have often needed assistance throughout my life due to my own issues but I have been able to live on my own. I have been on disability for more than 20 years, it is not easy by any means but my life is certainly better than it ever would have been had my mother had full control over me. (it was bad enough that she controlled me through manipulation).

6. AvatarRoku

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hiya,

It’s really hard to read what a hard time you are going through just now. It sounds like you have a difficult and complicated relationship with your mum and family setting. I deeply wish I could help more.

I don’t know your age but you should be allowed to make your own decisions in regards to what you want to do and more importantly being who you really are. It’s hard sometimes when we are going through a difficult patch to see the positives. But at least you have hopefully found a community on here that will live and accept you for who you are.

I recently have just come out so I still remember that feeling of being trapped by your own thoughts. But we are hear to listen whenever you need us and I personally would love to be friends with you.