1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help with gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sootie, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Sootie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    okay so, my birth gender is male, but ive always had a feminine physique, like maybe up until puberty. to be honest, i started to hate my new body through puberty, ive got broad shoulders, im tall for a 13 year old, and i just dont like most aspects of my body.

ive been thinking about being transgender, and at one point i was like, "oh yeah, being a girl sounds great, i would love to be a girl," that sorta stuff. i kinda lost all of my friends so ive had time alone and to just like stay in bed all the time and i havent really thought about being a girl up until yesterday again. but i just keep thinking, "no, youre faking it," or "you only want attention, you dont wanna be a girl," or "youre to masculine to be a girl" or finally, "you only want to fit in."

but to be honest, being a girl sounds appealing, i just dont know what to do about it. ive told people to use she/her but i dont talk to enough people for them to use it :/. sometimes, i feel like, "wow, being a guy is cool why did you ever even consider being a girl?" but then the longing to be a girl returns and im just confused. can someone help me??

2. Sootie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    oh yeah, ive been researching gender dysphoria signs and ive been feeling most of them too, but the fact i dont feel all of them is whats making me feel like im truly a boy.

3. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First thing to do if you’re feeling more feminine than masculine is to get yourself some feminine clothes.

Tank tops, panties, unpadded bras.

If you’re allowed to have longer hair, grow it out.

I know you’re young, so try talking to your parents about seeing a therapist, because they can help you with getting in to see someone about Blockers(which is about all the medical field will do until 16/17).

I applaud you for trying to find yourself at such a young age.

Sootie likes this.