1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help, I'm so confused.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nightshade, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Scarletto

Snapplause to the long post and the randomness~

I started using female pronouns when referring to myself in third-person in my journal. Baby steps ;^)

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is awesome :grin: baby steps is still progress

3. Scarletto

Well, while the topic of shaving legs is still recent, I hope you don't mind if I ask, but I don't wanna screw up when I try it... how exactly does one do it? I want to, but... Idk, I've never done it before, and it would be kinda awkward to ask people I know in real life...
    Is it just soap and a plain old razor? How long does it normally take? How often should one shave their legs?
    I appreciate whoever's willing to answer me ^_^

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well..really the only way to learn is to do but here are some pointers

Shaving gel and a razor are needed, you can use whatever you use on your face on your legs. spread shaving gel all over leg. You will want to start from bottom of leg up, depending on how think the leg hair depends on how long the strokes. Keep them small, clean razor after each one. You might need more than one razor if you have never done it before and have a lot of leg hair.
    As for how often you should shave, that depends on how fast your hair grows. Just keep an eye on your hair and you'll know. I do every three days or so if I know I will be heading out a lot, if not then I usually don't shave, though this causes issues when I do go to shave again because I will then have manly hairy legs and it will take longer to shave.
    Which brings us to the other question...The time it takes varies from person to person. On a good day it only takes me 20 minutes, on a bad day it could take 30 to 40 minutes. I stand to shave, putting my foot on the side of the tub, while other people will sit to shave.
    have a video

don't worry if you cut or nick yourself, happens all the time. Though if it is to bad then you might wanna stop the bleeding.

5. Scarletto

Muchas gracias! Very helpful!

6. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No problem. Glad to help