1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help ._.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by HelppMeeee, Dec 10, 2017.

1. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok so I'm 15 I know I want to be a girl I have to write this quickly because I have horrible anxiety. So it's clear I want to be a girl instead of a guy but I have no idea how to tell my parents I keep being too scared for it. Im never going be me if I can't tell them but it's impossible I can't do it. I need help. Can someone like tell them for me anonymously please somebody I can't do It alone ;-;

2. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I seem to be in the same boat as you. I'm 15 as well, and desperately want to be a girl. I shake horribly whenever I start talking about stuff like this. Are your parents LGBTQ+ friendly? If not, then it might not be a good thing to come out. If they are friendly, then it would be a good idea to come out. You really shouldn't have someone else tell your parents for you. Its a personal journey. You probably should be ready to tell your parents if you want to be trans, this is because you will have to face a lot if you want to get through being trans. People will hate you for it, and you need to be mentally and emotionally ready for this change. I'm not saying that you shouldn't come out right now, because I sure know that I do, but I would suggest doing something that would help yourself get to the point that you want to be at. I'm going to ask my parents if I can go to a therapist first, and get support from the therapist. I think that this is going to personally help me, but I know many people who outright will not say anything to a therapist. If this is you, then me, and many other people are here to hear you, and help you build your courage.

3. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know people keep telling me I need to say it myself but I seriously can't. Idc if it's right or wrong my dad's a bad person who yells at me a lot so I'm numb to being yelled at I've been since like 6th grade. My mom has gay friends and I'm sure she knows I want to be a girl but I just can't say it. I need someone to tell my mom so I can do the rest I seriously can't do it without someone to help me start it up

4. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same way about my dad. I'm just kinda numb. I get really stressed whenever he gets mad because I think he is going to blow up at me. I would definitely tell my mom first as well. I don't know how I could help you though because you cant share any contact information on here. It says in the rules that you are supposed to use private messaging to do so. I will look around for how to do so

5. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There has to be a way for someone to tell her for me. I know I sound pathetic but I know I'll never be able to say it myself and live the rest of my life unhappy if I don't get help.

6. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It looks like I cant private message you for whatever reason. Sorry about that. Do you want to develop a plan on how to proceed though? I definitely think it would be helpful to have a plan of what you are going to say. Setting a time and date is also very useful, because then you are forced into doing it then. Many people on this website are here to help you, and I have high hopes for you. I'm sure that you will be able to find a way to come out. I'm still trying to find my own way

7. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe the best way to do it is to form an exact email on this and copy and paste it to an anonymous email to send to my mom. But still idk how to word it. All honesty I have to do it quickly because while I haven't done a lot of research but like if I keep developing it'll be harder to change you know? I'm already really tall and I hate it

8. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Like aren't there estrogen pills that can help me develop a female body or something? Just so I stop developing the wrong way and develop the way I want to actually go in? It feel's strange talking about this tbh I've like never actually said it to many people online even ._.

9. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same way! I really don't want to get too old, and have to deal with all sorts of other problems. Create a fake email, and we can start planning what the email will say

10. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've only mentioned this to my best friend and the people on this website. I'm pretty new, because I just signed up for this website yesterday. Its not a good idea to go find this medicine without a doctor. The consequences could be long lasting, and could be worse than waiting until you are 18

11. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't even know where to start. I want to make It sound like another person or just rip of the bandaid and say it all in the email saying it's me but the 2nd options harder. Why does it have to be so difficult ;-;

12. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When it comes to the medicine I would definitely professional insight on that. But I'm not waiting 3 years I have to start doing something soon like this week soon I can't keep waiting and being depressed

13. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Can you ask your parents if you can go to a therapist?

14. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to be trans? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I'm just curious to see if you have a good explanation. One of my friends hasn't really sat down, and thought about it, and they cant face it themselves, so how would they be able to face their parents about it.

15. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    We already go to one for family stuff and I dont like having one since I honestly have like severe anxiety and it's hard to talk to people have the anonymous protection makes me feel better and the only reason I can say literally anything

#15 HelppMeeee, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  16. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm. Okay.

17. HelppMeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean it's always been just the way I feel. I'm very out of place and I know I don't like girls and I guess I could just be gay but I would rather be a girl. It's just a feeling I've always had but is getting stronger all the time. So I don't know how to really explain it I just know it's what I want

18. Emilya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay. Atleast you can explain it decently well. I just don't like being a guy. I don't like everyone judging that I cant be compassionate, or emotional. I feel the same way though, because I have always felt out of place. I never got along with guys either its just kinda weird. I don't know if there is a right answer on how to proceed. You might just have to either buckle down and tell your mom, and escape to a friends house for the night, so you can give them time to think, or you could try the email method.

19. kitkat0826

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for your dilemma- I just wanted to say, please please PLEASE do not take any street hormones. Only take them if you get them from a doctor. Taking hormones without medical advice can have disastrous consequences! Best of luck to you.