1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just dont know, what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wendy chan, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Wendy chan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there

I've been thinking about coming out for quite some time now, but I just can't stop thinking about the problems this could bring. My family and some of my friends aren't okay with LGBT+ people. My mom thinks, they're crazy, my dad thinks, they should be put in camps and some of my friends openly say, they should be killed. So far, I've only outted myself to two of my friends, but I have nobody to talk about all this.

I just don't know, if they would ever accept me, the way I am. Even I took years, to accept myself, since I've always been told, that other sexualities and gender identities are bad. I myself am pansexual an bigender.

If this goes wrong and I get into trouble, it would totally destroy me. I don't earn enough money to stand on my own legs and I've recently got a new job, which turned out to be horrible.

Have any of you been in a similar situation and have any kind of advice for me? Having some people to talk about all this, would really mean the world to me.

Wendy

2. BiDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh my gosh, this situation seems terrible. I feel so bad for you. If you look online there could be some therapist-text numbers you could find and just talk to them about how you feel. I can’t exactly relate to your situation, but I am trans* and not out yet so we at least have that in common! If you don’t want to contact a lgbt+ therapist you are always free to PM me to talk.

I hope this helped in some way or at least made you feel better.
    <3, BiDragon

Wendy chan likes this.