1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Joined 9 Years Ago

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Justapony, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Justapony

Hi all, I'm almost 22 (only weeks away!), but I joined these forums when I was only 13. Its been a very long time since I've even visited this place, but it changed everything for me back then. It introduced me to the concept of being transgender. It helped me introduce the concept to others in my life, too.
    I went on T when I was around 15, and I've been on it since. I've just recently had my top surgery done, in November actually! I'm a million times happier with my body because of it. Through everything, I have always thought of this website as the catalyst for me discovering who i am on the inside.
    I came across my account info while doing some organizing, recently, and I was inclined to see how the sight was doing. I'm really glad it's still going strong, and still helping people to this day! It put a smile on my face to see it still so active.
    So while I'm not really a "forum" person these days and I probably won't hang around to post much more than this, I just wanted to put my little story out there and give thanks to this website for all it did to help me start my journey to learning about myself and what made me happy. :slight_smile:

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back @Justapony and thank you for sharing your story! :slight_smile:

It’s great that you’re doing so well.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Justapony.....So glad to have you check back in with us! I've only been on EC for a little over 7 years, so I don't remember any of your posts. I'm sure that there are others who are still here from that time though! I'm happy for you that your transition is going so well! Since you've dropped by...why not go over to the sub-forum titled "Gender Identity and Expression: and leave an encouraging message for everyone there. Some folks are where you used to be and are struggling with being trans...I know they would like to hear from you!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its always nice to hear how people are doing after time away -Glad things are going well for you!