1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have noticed something bizzare

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by dudette, Mar 27, 2018.

1. dudette

I was told many times that people lust over random people (like people on the street), is this true? how common is this? Furthermore, it is normal to be interested in sex with another person after some period of dating 3-10 days?
    Also I have noticed that people can become more or less attractive when you talk to them, is this normal if so why?

2. Caraldo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I find the totality of your statement true for me. Not so much now, but younger me lusted over lots of people just by a glance. And the huge frustration in my life, becoming close personal friends with hetero men, and developing romantic feelings which leads to sexual desire for me, all of which goes unrequited .

Richard321 likes this.
  3. 21zephyr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I believe this could be true for some. I’m not sure I randomly lust over people in public, but I sure check out a lot of people and wish they were interested in me. Even though I don’t know anyone gay, if I were to meet someone I would have thoughts of a physical relationship. When this would be acted upon would be another story asbim generally shy.

Jumping into sex right away isn’t what I’m looking for in a relationship, because I want to know the person well before that part. I think it is common to have it in your mind when that will happen, it’s only natural.

The more people talk the more you get to know them. Sometimes they become so annoying your ears bleed and sometimes you fall in love with them, that’s what makes the world interesting.

Good luck, sounds like your body is wanting something or someone in your life. Just be sure you find someone you like and trust. Don’t jump in the sack for cheap thrills- and above all keep sex safe, diseases do exist.

4. Blast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes.

In my own personal experience, very common.

Yes.

Yes it is. Its about being attracted to someones personality and it can really add or subtract from their looks.

5. signmypapyrus

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of my friends- straight or queer (gay, lesbian, bi, etc)- are often immediately attracted to someone. It’s why, for them, they enjoy sites like ###### or bumble because they can hook up with someone based off immediate attraction.

I know I very rarely am physically attracted to someone. I would say less than 5% of the time. I generally need to get to know the person since there are certain qualities I’m attracted to such as patience, kindness, altruism, humor, intelligence, etc. The last woman I went out with I was physically attracted to plus I liked a lot of her personal qualities, but it was not meant to be. But that’s super rare.

So I think *most* people are initially attracted to someone, but once they get to know the person maybe they’re not compatible or they realize they don’t want to be in it for the long haul. Sex can’t drive a relationship.

6. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can sexually like and desire someone on first site for sure. This isn't random though. I have to like the person. I can't just say to myself that I will like the next person who comes around the corner!

I can like some instantly, he or she could grow on me. That liking can be instant, develop quickly or take a long time.

Yes, I can be out off someone by what their talking reveals about them.