1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lou77, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Lou77

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know this isn’t really a dating advice platform but here goes. There is a person l really like, they are non-binary and prefer they, them. They are also Bi so I don’t think I have to worry about that. They are one year older than me and have almost all of the same interests. We’ve planned to go biking on a trail in like, 5 days. Should I tell them about my crush or wait and watch more? Sorry if this seemed very textbook “I have crush what do I do” story.

2. Really

Hey @Lou77

Welcome to EC!

My thoughts :

How about you go on the trail ride, have fun and just let out some potentially flirty comments and see how they go over? Compliment their skills or speed or anything that they have control over. So, for example, the shirt they’ve chosen instead of their pretty eyes. Some people aren’t always comfortable with comments about their body even if they are seemingly positive. Also, if you’re having fun, say so! :}

Just a thought. And have fun!

3. Lou77

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people