1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Had A Dream, Now I'm Really Confused... HELP!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by alwaysdreaming, Jul 13, 2013.

1. alwaysdreaming

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So there's this girl that I've been friends with for 3 years. Over the past year we've had our ups and downs. (Things involving bullying, fighting, etc.) But we've been better recently. But our friendship is still kind of broken. But anyway, she recently found out I was bi. She was cool with it. But there was a rumor going around that I liked her. And at the time I had been thinking about it, but I had decided that I didn't. And I told her that I didn't. But last week, my parents hired me and my sister a baby-sitter (ew) so I wouldn't have to take care of my sister because I was supposed to go hang out with my other friend later that night. Well she cancelled last minute. So when the babysitter dropped me off, I secretly walked over to the other girl's house. My parents hate her, so it was the only chance I was gonna get. And when I was with her, she told me she had broken up with her boyfriend and that she was single again. And I started to realize how beautiful and funny and amazing she really is. She's so crazy and fun. And when I went home that night, I dreamed that we were sitting by the river alone, and then she leaned in and kissed me on the nose. And I just sat there and stared into her eyes. Then she said, "hey, you didn't run away this time.." and I woke up. I'm really confused because I'm starting to think I might like her again. What does this dream mean? Do I like her? Help!
    :bang:

2. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, this could either be a good or a bad omen.

3. HeyAshley

you're the only person that can truly answer whether or not you like her, that's not for someone else to answer for you. you can't ask someone else to tell you how you feel.

you can have a dream where events happen that you wouldn't consider a nightmare, but that still doesn't mean that you want it in the real world. your conscious mind and unconscious mind are two separate things. you could have simply dreamed about having a crush on her just because someone started a rumor declaring that you do like her. you can't dictate whether or not you like someone based on how they were in a dream.