1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I guess I'm back around the corner

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by RJay, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Mabel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so you are doing all these great things, Rjay...we need a fuck up here before you reach God status, ok ? Just kidding, really. I'm happy things are falling into place for you. You are being awesome with your self awareness. ❤️

2. Rana

Rana Guest

RJay,
    That's so great! That's what I call reaching a level of "peace." It's weird, sometimes there's just this shift, whether it's a crush or a breakup, it's like at some point your body/mind doesn't want to suffer anymore and just "gives." I've recently felt it with respect to my breakup. Don't get me wrong, I still sometimes have a "moment" where I feel sad/anxious, etc., but it's really just a moment, not any ongoing torment like I felt in the beginning.
    Anyway, seems like you're there or very close to that place of "peace" with your situation with V.

Awesome. So, ummm....what are we going to obsess about next with you? LOL. You are our unintentional, real-life soap opera. We need to live vicariously through you on EC. No pressure, but you need to start dating soon so we have something to talk about, lol. :upside_down:

junebug99, IrishEyes and Moonsparkle like this.
  3. Moonsparkle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Agree on this! You know I realize V has been so much a part of our internet lives! All of us weighing in/dissecting/analyzing...as we women do!
    So happy you have reached a place peace with V, but realizing one of the stars of the show has now been relegated to co-star status, or even extra status!*

Who will take the reins as the lead role in the soap opera next? It's all up to you Executive Director RJay! :clapper:

*Also realizing that the best thing that could have happened is when V went on her vacation! This was the turning point when everything started to move in a different direction. Lending credence to the phrase: 'everything happens for a reason.' :slight_smile:

Rana, junebug99 and dreamingfreely like this.